Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest gasusoca

Nobby Solano's bairn will be baptised at 11.30 am tomorrow at Catholic Church in Wideopen.

Just to prove my ITK status ha ha ha ha

My mate who works in the nike shopping outlet near York says Jonas was in there yesterday. Though it was bollocks but my mate got a pic with him.

Strange place to go shopping really if you have the metro cenrte on your doorstep.

Guest prestonj1989

My mate who works in the nike shopping outlet near York says Jonas was in there yesterday. Though it was bollocks but my mate got a pic with him.

Strange place to go shopping really if you have the metro cenrte on your doorstep.

Jonas must be looking for bargains.

Jonas must be looking for bargains.

Give him Pilko's number.

Met Leon Best in Florita's on Sunday night after the game. (I) Was absolutely hammered but can remember shaking his hand and he said he'll be back in two weeks...

Also saw Danny Simpson in Bijoux that night and Ben Arfa on Monday night in The Gate. I'm on a stalking role!

Sammy Ameobi in the cinema at the gate tonight. He looks unreal tall! Some mad cartoon jumper on, looked like Mario or something.

Yeah when I saw the Woman in Black in the Gate last month Sammy was there. Very tall guy!

:anguish:

He was in Yo Sushi in Fenwicks yesterday afternoon with a stunning brunette who he was all over like a cheap coat.

He was in Yo Sushi in Fenwicks yesterday afternoon with a stunning brunette who he was all over like a cheap coat.

The amount he's in Fenwicks, he should just be their Christmas Window Feature. "Nyah Nyah, you never find better bargains in John Lewis, Nyah."

The amount he's in Fenwicks, he should just be their Christmas Window Feature. "Nyah Nyah, you never find better bargains in John Lewis, Nyah."

:lol: Superb.

Stumbled out of Aspers tonight and without realising bumped into some bloke. Turns out it was 'Catts' (for me, like) and I'd accidentally sent his phone flying. FIOS.

What followed was fairly surreal, him and Bardsley were absolutely fucked (the professional way to deal with a 4-0 defeat) and were pleading with some bloke called Bob, who I assume was part of Aspers' management, to let them in. Seems Catts (for me, like) had also scared off some lasses and Bardsley was demanding he apologised, which he did, but they were soon telling him to fuck off again. Didn't stick around long enough to see if Bob let them in, but it was edge of your seat stuff.