Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest neesy111

Yeah, at Stoke.

:lol: mental. That would mean he's left the West Ham squad after game and came straight up here.

Quite a few players do that tbf.

Wont be pulling up any trees with such a life style.

Most players will tell you that due to adrenaline etc they are as hyper as anything on the night after a game and find it impossible to sleep which is why they are usually out until the early hours after a game.

David Beckham was quoted as saying he was always so hyped up he was usually up all night after a game finding it varnigh impossible to calm down relax and sleep.

Sissoko tonight in Waitrose, Ponteland. Asked him if was settling in to England to which he replied 'Huh?' So, linguist that I am, I just said the same thing again. This time he smiled and nodded whilst accelerating away up the aisle.

Big chap, clearly poor communicator though. :yao:

My sister is down in Manchester and is going to the match and she said Simpson and Bale were walking in together.

Simpson I understand although not sure why Bale would be there.

My sister is down in Manchester and is going to the match and she said Simpson and Bale were walking in together.

There are two reasons for Bale. The one is called 'United', the other 'City'.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Or he might just want to watch one of the biggest club games of the year live?

Sissoko tonight in Waitrose, Ponteland. Asked him if was settling in to England to which he replied 'Huh?' So, linguist that I am, I just said the same thing again. This time he smiled and nodded whilst accelerating away up the aisle.

Big chap, clearly poor communicator though. :yao:

Sorry in advance, but... maybe he got a shock that Richard Nixon had appeared in the aisle of Waitrose and asked him if he was settling in England OK!

:okay: Sorry again, Logic.

Ryan Giggs is a hero to him.