Players in public

Guest hindu times

Must say I feel a bit sorry for footballers not being able to go home for Christmas to spend it with their families

Aye, it's not like they have copious amounts of money to bring their family over and mansions to put them up in for the holidays. Poor bastards.

Must say I feel a bit sorry for footballers not being able to go home for Christmas to spend it with their families

Aye, it's not like they have copious amounts of money to bring their family over and mansions to put them up in for the holidays. Poor b******s.

:lol: calm down man. I don't think your whole family is going to leave their home in France to come to live in England.

Aye, it's not like they have copious amounts of money to bring their family over and mansions to put them up in for the holidays. Poor b******s.

It's still shit. Just 'cos they have big bank balances it doesn't mean they wont miss spending time with their families at Christmas time.

It's still shit. Just 'cos they have big bank balances it doesn't mean they wont miss spending time with their families at Christmas time.

I'd be over the moon me like.

Nee getting dragged to the in laws.

Nee being nice to relatives you can't stand.

And you get to play a game of football and get paid loads to do it.

Aye they've got it tough like.

Hardly the same. That also means taking people away from their families and homes.

Diddums.... By the time they are 35 they will be retired with £10m in the bank and can spend as many days as they like with families. Right now, im pretty sure they can fly their families into their new cities if they want a get together.

Some people have to do proper work away from their families, and get paid in a year what footballers get in a week. I don't feel sorry for them one bit.