Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest the_guv_nor

Suppose anyone posting 'Shola is shit' is being pulled up then as they couldn't back it up in law. 

i think the judge would agree.

I'm so jealous of my mate at the moment, he's staying at the same hotel as Newcastle, and keeps ringing me every half hour saying things like "I was just in a lift with Geremi, R.Taylor and Martins", or texting me saying he's at the bar by "Butt and Owen". Apparently Geremi and Martins are always together and Colo and Jonas are always together. He also saw Shearer and he was mobbed as soon as he walked in.

He's a bloody Spurs fan as well.  :angry:

I'm so jealous of my mate at the moment, he's staying at the same hotel as Newcastle, and keeps ringing me every half hour saying things like "I was just in a lift with Geremi, R.Taylor and Martins", or texting me saying he's at the bar by "Butt and Owen". Apparently Geremi and Martins are always together and Colo and Jonas are always together. He also saw Shearer and he was mobbed as soon as he walked in.

ask him to steal Oba's wallet and see if he's fit enough to run after him

:lol: He's too afraid to even ask them for an autograph. I'd love him to get Beye's for me.

Oh, he also bumped into Smith coming out of an elevator...

Guest prestonj1989

What hotel is it?

:lol: He's too afraid to even ask them for an autograph. I'd love him to get Beye's for me.

Oh, he also bumped into Smith coming out of an elevator...

By bump I hope you mean crippled.

What hotel is it?

I don't actually know what hotel he's at, should pay more attention to him really... I'll ask.

saw jonas and xisco in spy bar last night, xisco hammered jonas doing sambuca shots- loudest people in the place, shook hands wit jonas, seems like a sound guy, told him to start scoring!

I thought Alan had barred the players from bars?

saw jonas and xisco in spy bar last night, xisco hammered jonas doing sambuca shots- loudest people in the place, shook hands wit jonas, seems like a sound guy, told him to start scoring!

no comprende, si ?

Guest palnese

Only matchdays iirc?

Way to put pressure on the guy  :kinnear:

no comprende, si ?

;D