Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest Chubby Jason

saw jonas and xisco in spy bar last night, xisco hammered jonas doing sambuca shots- loudest people in the place, shook hands wit jonas, seems like a sound guy, told him to start scoring!

Good to see they're having a good time, I mean they are playing great football so really can't say they don't deserve it.

Guest Mantis

saw jonas and xisco in spy bar last night, xisco hammered jonas doing sambuca shots- loudest people in the place, shook hands wit jonas, seems like a sound guy, told him to start scoring!

I thought Alan had barred the players from bars?

Just sums up players who come to NUFC basically for a party on the crazy money we pay these clowns.  Xisco obviously has a lot to celebrate.

Good to see they're having a good time, I mean they are playing great football so really can't say they don't deserve it.

They're just ordinary people man. I WOULD CERTAINLY NOT STOP DOING ALL THE THINGS THAT ENTERTAIN ME JUST BECAUSE MY COMPANY WENT UNDER>

Guest toonlass

xisco kissed jonas on the lips in the coridor to the toilets, so he may be gay/drunk/happy/jonas is gay

I would kiss Jonas and Xisco and I am not gay so there!

Guest Mantis

They're just ordinary people man. I WOULD CERTAINLY NOT STOP DOING ALL THE THINGS THAT ENTERTAIN ME JUST BECAUSE MY COMPANY WENT UNDER>

Aye, it's not like they are athletes or need to look after themselves or owt.  I bet Thierry Henry is on the piss all the time as well.

While Ive got nowt against the players going out, it does piss me off a bit that we are all bricking it that we are going down, and they are out getting totally hammered. Especially as Xisco has done absolute fuck all since coming, and Jonas has hardly produced out.

MANY ATHLETES CAN HANDLE A FEW DRINKS AS LONG AS THEY TRAIN AND WORK OUT> THERE"S NOTHING TO SUGGEST THESE PLAYERS ARE ALCOHOLICS< AND NOTHING TO SUGGEST THAT ANY OF THEM ARE HEADING DOWN THE PATH OF CELESTINE BABAYARO<

Ole-Einar Bjørndalen is a norwegian biathlete who quit drinking because he could never be the best if he continues doing it, alcohol does nothing good for the body and i think if you look at the greatest athletes in history i think you will find that most of them didnt drink.

Just to putting it out there but I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that Alan Smith is teetotal

MANY ATHLETES CAN HANDLE A FEW DRINKS AS LONG AS THEY TRAIN AND WORK OUT> THERE"S NOTHING TO SUGGEST THESE PLAYERS ARE ALCOHOLICS< AND NOTHING TO SUGGEST THAT ANY OF THEM ARE HEADING DOWN THE PATH OF CELESTINE BABAYARO<

Ole-Einar Bjørndalen is a norwegian biathlete who quit drinking because he could never be the best if he continues doing it, alcohol does nothing good for the body and i think if you look at the greatest athletes in history i think you will find that most of them didnt drink.

Just to putting it out there but I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that Alan Smith is teetotal

:kinnear:

Exactly, imagine how much worse he'd be if he drank alcohol.

Seriously though, I understand the players need to relax but being seen in the bars and clubs of Newcastle when the team is in the shit isn't a good idea.

so is thierry henry. as far as i'm concerned its pretty obvious that if you dont drink alchohol, which is a poison, your body is generally going to function better than if you do. i drink quite a bit fwiw, but then i'm not a professional athlete.

so is thierry henry. as far as i'm concerned its pretty obvious that if you dont drink alchohol, which is a poison, your body is generally going to function better than if you do. i drink quite a bit fwiw, but then i'm not a professional athlete.

i'm in the middle of a teetotal period for a bet and am playing football 3 times a week...it's noticeable in me as a useless, talentless fat bastard that i've improved a lot in less than 2 weeks in all aspects of my game, fitness especially

can see no problem with these guys having the odd drink now and again but getting minkered in pubs should be their last concern - they have from the age of 35 onwards to do that

Guest Roger Kint

xisco kissed jonas on the lips in the coridor to the toilets, so he may be gay/drunk/happy/jonas is gay

I would kiss Jonas and Xisco and I am not gay so there!

;D Jonas in definately not gay either mind. He is however constantly out on the drink.

Guest Ebolarama

We're already down and people like Jonas are going to leave in the summer - why the hell shouldn't they get pissed up? It probably makes things a bit more tolerable.

We're already down and people like Jonas are going to leave in the summer - why the hell shouldn't they get pissed up? It probably makes things a bit more tolerable.

funny how little that works for me, the more i get shitfaced and go into work drunk the worse things seem to get

must be me