Players in public

Guest hindu times

saw jonas and xisco in spy bar last night, xisco hammered jonas doing sambuca shots- loudest people in the place, shook hands wit jonas, seems like a sound guy, told him to start scoring!

While Ive got nowt against the players going out, it does piss me off a bit that we are all bricking it that we are going down, and they are out getting totally hammered. Especially as Xisco has done absolute fuck all since coming, and Jonas has hardly produced out.

Not that this is the thread for this kind of non-sense but him doing "fuck all since coming" is hardly his fault.  He'd actually have to get played for him to do fuck all.

Jonas at Zara in the metrocentre tonight. Looks smaller than he looks on the pitch, not sure who the girl was he was with but she was quality.

Jonas at Zara in the metrocentre tonight. Looks smaller than he looks on the pitch, not sure who the girl was he was with but she was quality.

your avatar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

did you selotape up the letterbox so the "lawyer" can't get you into court with a summons?

did you selotape up the letterbox so the "lawyer" can't get you into court with a summons?

That Avatar is just so gay  :2funny:

That Avatar is just so gay  :2funny:

ooh!  that'll be you on the lee stewart blacklist then kidda

Here we go, my sisters mates flatmate is his girlfriend. Never met her so don't know if she's fit.

Did you take that pic after playing down the cage? :lol:

Sure I saw you on the Toon vs Man Utd reserved highlights with your Man Utd scarf and that btw...

Aye seen him the other day, doesn't look as big in the flesh.

Don't forget 'Big' Al is only 6 foot tall but he is a lot taller than most players. Football at the highest level seems to be a game played by people usually less than 6 foot tall. Carroll is 6 foot 2 inches and he towers over the rest of our squad.

Here we go, my sisters mates flatmate is his girlfriend. Never met her so don't know if she's fit.

Is she foreign ? The one he was with last night was speaking the same language as him and looked like she was from somewhere like Spain, could well be his sister or relative though.

Don't forget 'Big' Al is only 6 foot tall but he is a lot taller than most players. Football at the highest level seems to be a game played by people usually less than 6 foot tall. Carroll is 6 foot 2 inches and he towers over the rest of our squad.

Shearer is nowhere near 6' though, for anyone's who's met him in the flesh. Bramble for example at 6'1 absolutely towered over him

I actually meant his build as much as his height, he looked really lightweight up close.

Is she foreign ? The one he was with last night was speaking the same language as him and looked like she was from somewhere like Spain, could well be his sister or relative though.

Not sure. My sister doesn't know that person directly just through a mate.

Guest Milburn17

seen nolan at 4am in mcdonalds after the arsenal game, he promised me we had enough quality to stay up. O0

Guest Milburn17

He was buying burgers, i cant remember if he was drunk due to myself being plastered he was with is dad and his uncle all three were certain of keeping our premier league status!

he even took my hand and said 'son dont worry i promise you we will stay up we have too much quality to go down '