Bundesliga (und Fußball) - 2017/18

samag

Quality game. This is the first time I've seen this Dortmund side.......... they were great to watch.

Keeps amazing me how young the squad is and how little money Dortmund spent assembling it.

Barrios(26)

Großkreutz(23) Kagawa(22) Götze(19)

Bender(22) Gündoğan(20)

Schmelzer(23) Subotic(22) Hummels(22) Piszczek(26)

Weidenfeller(30)

Subs:

Lewandowski(22)

Kuba(25)

Kehl(31)

Santana(25)

Perišić(22)

Leitner(18)

Da Silva(33)

Langerak(22)

i thought Gökhan Töre from hamburg looked very lively.  had pace & easily created space for himself when he had the ball.

Yeah, was just thinking that yesterday. The only Hamburg player that showed any intent of actually trying to win the game. Highly impressive debut game after his move from Chelsea earlier this summer, definitely one to keep an eye out for the future. There is a lot of talent in the Bundesliga, not just Dortmund.

Have Chelsea given any of their youngsters a chance in recent years? For every Sturridge or McEachran that comes up they just sign a Torres or a Modric. Guess they'll have to put some faith in the younger players sooner than later with the stricter financial rules coming into play.

Quality game. This is the first time I've seen this Dortmund side.......... they were great to watch.

Keeps amazing me how young the squad is and how little money Dortmund spent assembling it.

Barrios(26)

Großkreutz(23) Kagawa(22) Götze(19)

Bender(22) Gündoğan(20)

Schmelzer(23) Subotic(22) Hummels(22) Piszczek(26)

Weidenfeller(30)

Subs:

Lewandowski(22)

Kuba(25)

Kehl(31)

Santana(25)

Perišić(22)

Leitner(18)

Da Silva(33)

Langerak(22)

Shows that 'experience' probably doesn't mean as much as most say. Talented players playing a system that works will be successful regardless of a player's age.

What's the craic with the people dressed in white to make out the T-Mobile logo in the Bayern stand? Do they pay people to do it every match? :lol: Sure I've seen it before.

Yes, it's actually every match.

Once I've been at the Allianz Arena I've sat behind the goal and saw those "white people" - you couldn't quite make it out that they were doing the T-Mobile logo. Looked rather strange, like some friars.

Only really realized what those people were doing while watching the highlights on TV later on. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Diego now is in the same situation at Wolfsburg as Barton has been here during pre-season - not allowed to train with the first team anymore and told to find a new club.

Shame considering what a great player he once has been and still could be.

Think Dortmund will be very hard to beat this season. Despite having a poor day yesterday, they managed to beat Nürnberg 2-0, which is always a good sign for a team that wants to win the Championship.

Bayern on the other hand, might still have some internal problems with some players/coach/boardroom. If they sort it out quickly enough it could get interesting because obviously they have the quality in their squad to win the league.

I expect a two-horse race between Dortmund and Bayern.

The 5-0 of Bayern from yesterday shouldn't say too much, though, as Hamburg have been pretty shit so far this season as they've once again done the same mistake as always in the last few years - selling their best players without replacing them with similar quality.

Schalke 2 nil down already vs Mainz

ended 2 - 4 to Schalke ....nice comeback

Missed the final result and only knew it had been 2-0 at half time, but went out for din-dins in a Schalke top. The comments really confused me :(

• 2 months later...

Ganning to teach these Jorman cunts how it's done at a match in a couple of weeks. INGERLAND INGERLAND INGERLAND.

Where are you going to?

95% likely to be FC Nürnburg v Kaiserslautern, 5% likely to be Augsburg v Wolfsburg