Bundesliga (und Fußball) - 2017/18

samag

Ganning to teach these Jorman cunts how it's done at a match in a couple of weeks. INGERLAND INGERLAND INGERLAND.

Where are you going to?

95% likely to be FC Nürnburg v Kaiserslautern, 5% likely to be Augsburg v Wolfsburg

:thup:

From a footballing point of view, I'd prefer Nürnberg. Augsburg - Wolfsburg will be like watching Football League.

Ganning to teach these Jorman cunts how it's done at a match in a couple of weeks. INGERLAND INGERLAND INGERLAND.

Where are you going to?

95% likely to be FC Nürnburg v Kaiserslautern, 5% likely to be Augsburg v Wolfsburg

From a footballing point of view, I'd prefer Nürnberg. Augsburg - Wolfsburg will be like watching Football League.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking plus there is a bit more to see in to Nürnburg to appease the lass with the Christmas market and the museums and so on.

Where are you going to?

Yeah, thats what I was thinking plus there is a bit more to see in to Nürnburg to appease the lass with the Christmas market and the museums and so on.

If you've never been to either of Nürnberg/Augsburg it'd be pretty much even I'd say. But obviously, the Christmas market in Nürnberg is said to be one of the best while the town of Nürnberg also is very nice.

I went to see Dortmund in early October and was a bit disappointed by them, seemed to have turned it around now though.  They did win 4-0 in the game I saw  :lol: but I was still disappointed, they seemed a bit disjointed so I dunno if it was down to new players coming in or what.  Been disappointed with their CL campaign as well.

I went to see Dortmund in early October and was a bit disappointed by them, seemed to have turned it around now though.  They did win 4-0 in the game I saw  :lol: but I was still disappointed, they seemed a bit disjointed so I dunno if it was down to new players coming in or what.  Been disappointed with their CL campaign as well.

They didn't buy many players. Only Gündogan iirc. Selling Sahin probably has its effects, though.

Disappointed with their CL campaign? I wouldn't say disappointed is the right word. Very young, unexperienced team. They'll probably still go through to the next round which would be a real success for them.

True, that's probably a bit harsh, just (probably wrongly) expected a bit more.  Good point though, they are inexperienced, hopefully they can keep the young 'uns together as long as possible and become a big power.  Was speaking to a few fans and the seemed to think Goetze would leave in the next year or two which would be a shame.

True, that's probably a bit harsh, just (probably wrongly) expected a bit more.  Good point though, they are inexperienced, hopefully they can keep the young 'uns together as long as possible and become a big power.  Was speaking to a few fans and the seemed to think Goetze would leave in the next year or two which would be a shame.

If he leaves, fair enough - but only as long as it's not Bayern Munich. If he wants to move his career on, he almost has to move on. He has to move to some real 'big' club which is in the CL year in year out and fighting for the title in the league.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Gotze rumoured to be going to Arsenal at the end of the season. Would be silly imo. Dordmund and Arsenal are probably about the same level.

Gotze rumoured to be going to Arsenal at the end of the season. Would be silly imo. Dordmund and Arsenal are probably about the same level.

They aren't. Arsenal are a team, playing Champions League football year in year out and - with a few exceptions - competing for the league title every year.

Dortmund have won the league last year. They struggled heavily at times this season and showed how inexpierenced they are in the Champions League.

Guest Craig-NUFC

They aren't. Arsenal are a team, playing Champions League football year in year out and - with a few exceptions - competing for the league title every year.

Dortmund have won the league last year. They struggled heavily at times this season and showed how inexpierenced they are in the Champions League.

Yeah, you're probably right. Just like Gotze and don't like Arsenal.

Rumors going that FC Cologne v Mainz was postponed today because the ref had tried to kill himself. Do you know anything about this, David28?

Apparently (well, actually that seems to be the case) he was found in a hotel room after he tried to slit his wrists.

All they've (The Bundesliga) said is that they aren't able to comment on the situation at the moment and that no referee could be found to replace him in that short space of time.

Tragic news.

I'm watching, reasonably entertaining but lacking in shots really, just seem to run at each other really fast, it breaks down and then they run at the other. Not a regular watcher of the Bundesliga, is this usual? Seems very fast but also from a time before possession footy

Can't see Wenger spending that amount of cash on a single player like. Even though he would be great for them.

Can't see Wenger spending that amount of cash on a single player like. Even though he would be great for them.

Nee chance will he spend £30m on anyone.

Nee chance will he spend £30m on anyone.

Doubt it too, but theoretically can afford it even if loathe to, and would be a pretty strong replacement for Fabergas. Wonder if there's been a bit of an attitude change at Arsenal that they haven't got the talent to train up and if they want to compete for title going to have to spend a bit now before fair play comes in.

Doubt they'll get him though, they'll put in a very good bid then Barca or United will jump in and snap him up