Bundesliga (und Fußball) - 2017/18

samag

Monchengladbach to beat Koln today, I would have though, even though their form has stalled of late.

Yeah, kicks off in 5 minutes, that should be good. Koln fighting for their lives and Gladbach would want to make sure they qualify for the CL.

Not looking forward to the Freiburg (Pappa's old club!) v Hoffienheim (Demba's old club!) game, mind. :scared:

• 4 weeks later...

Just been told that depending on European commitments we could be playing a friendly against St.Pauli in Hamburg at the end of July.

Please let it happen.

:drool:

if it's right at the end of july i'll be there

Been to St. Pauli ... Great area ... full of strippers and prostitutes. But seriously is a great club with alot of alternative character. Would be a good away trip.

Just been told that depending on European commitments we could be playing a friendly against St.Pauli in Hamburg at the end of July.

Please let it happen.

Been to St. Pauli ... Great area ... full of strippers and prostitutes. But seriously is a great club with alot of alternative character. Would be a good away trip.

Somewhat does it a bit of an injustice but yes the St.Pauli neighbourhood does include a street called the the Reeperbahn which is like a bigger version of the Bigg Market on a Friday night with a few sex shops and a couple of back lanes with hookers hanging out. Essentially though it's a drinking/partying area.

Elsewhere St.Pauli has some of the best bars and nightlife in Hamburg all within a stones throw of the ground - not unlike SJP really.

Please let it happen.

Somewhat does it a bit of an injustice but yes the St.Pauli neighbourhood does include a street called the the Reeperbahn which is like a bigger version of the Bigg Market on a Friday night with a few sex shops and a couple of back lanes with hookers hanging out. Essentially though it's a drinking/partying area.

Elsewhere St.Pauli has some of the best bars and nightlife in Hamburg all within a stones throw of the ground - not unlike SJP really.

Hotels are really affordable as well. It is a great place.

Please let it happen.

Let this be true. My two favourite teams playing against eachother. Would love this to happen.

Please let it happen.

Oh, that sounds great. Chances are that I'd be there, too.

Dortmund won the cup final 5:2 against Bayern. David will be delighted.

Yesterday I was. Back to normal now. If they win next week against Chelsea their horrible performance yesterday will be forgotten.

• 1 month later...

Please let it happen.

Let this be true. My two favourite teams playing against eachother. Would love this to happen.

:yikes: If it happened, it'd be my favourite team playing my German version of the Mackems.

Up the HSV  O0

• 4 months later...

Hello German people,

Me and a few mates are wanting to go to a Borussia Dortmund game in March (roughly). It seems quite a difficult thing to do as they seem to always sell out. Any tips on how to go about it?

Alternatively, we are happy to go to any game in Germany. Bremen, Hamburg, Munich etc all look like fun trips (especially Munich, because I've been). Which has the best all round package? (prices, accomodation, atmosphere, beers etc)

Cheers!

I paid <€20 to go and watch Nürnberg last December, quite a nice little city to visit too although the ground has a running track which was a downer, on the flipside they served weissbier at your seat so I got mortal.