ManU vs Milan, Kaka vs Ronaldo

tmonkey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1 thing i hope happens...... Man United get stuffed

As much as I would like to see Man U lose, I want to see Milan get stuffed more. After the match-fixing scandal last year, I'm not sure that Milan should even be in this competition. If they win, it will be disgraceful, imo.

Hate when two big teams play and people say [best player of team 1] v [best player of team 2]

Its not Kaka V Ronaldo, its Man Utd V AC Milan. The question is which one of these players will have the biggest impact on the two ties as a whole. Both teams have great players that could influence the tie in many ways.

If Kaka plays better than Ronaldo, it dosen't mean he's a better player and vice-versa, think the two are different types of players anyway.

Aye, I fully understand that, its obvious that you can never say "this player is better than that player" from one game (although that didnt stop most people in the world cup when an off form Ronnie was in the shadow of a rejuvinated Zidane), but my viewpoint was more about which out of the two in form "best in the world" players are going to make the bigger impact tonight, which isnt to say that this match will definately decide who is the better player. Other players will probably decide the game and have the bigger impact, probably someone unexpected and atm out of the limelight like Rooney or Inzaghi, but still, its just interesting when two such on-form players who are considered by many at the top of the profession come up against each other in a crunch game.

van der Saar

O'Shea

Heinze

Brown

Evra

Fletcher

Carrick

Scholes

Ronaldo

Rooney

Giggs

Subs:

Kuszczak

Smith

Solskjaer

Dong

Richardson

Eagles

Lee

AC Milan

Dida

Oddo

Nesta

Maldini

Jankulovski

Gattuso

Pirlo

Ambrosini

Seedorf

Kaka

Gilardino

Subs:

Kalac

Cafu

Inzaghi

Favalli

Gourcuff

Bonera

Brocchi

I want Manure to beat AC, might be one of the few toon fans who appreciates what Man U do in football, and the fact that they are competing with moneybags Chelski. Hated them a few year back, and always hate them when we play them tho...

Dont want either of Liverpool or Chelsea to win.

Hate Italian footy, and Italian footy fans.