Reading 1-0 Newcastle United - Post Match Thoughts.

BlufPurdi

Guest Emre05

Roeder got a decent West Ham relegated in 2003 with 42 points

With 2 games to go this season  Newcastle are on 42 points !!!

like Groundhog day just with different club.. we are lucky that other teams below us have been more crap than us this season

Another thing touched upon in the thread.

Why put Onyewu on the bench? when he is going to leave after being deemed not good enough (according to the Journal).

Why play Bramble? He will definately be leaving after that performance.

Why not give youngsters, like Edgar, a chance to show what they can do and "earn" a contract?

I can see us finishing on 43 points this season after a loss to Blackburn and draw at Watford.

Last night was shocking, Roeder bottled it with his team selection and did nothing to get it right.  Playing with one winger was beyond a joke.

I wonder if Shepherd fancies giving his mobile number out as that I can text him and tell him what to do with his manager.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Harper - 5 Closed down too fast for the goal, made it too easy

Bramble - 3 Appalling

Taylor - 6

Solano - 5 Lost his man for the goal

Carr - 6

Dyer - 4 Off the ball movement none existant, shit performance all round

Emre - 4 Some truly comical moments, gets an extra point for pass to Owen for the missed chance

Milner - 7 Decent performance with a few bad balls, our best player along with Owen

Sibierski - 4 My God. Why?

Owen - 7 All our other players are incredibly stupid compared to Michael, he has actually got a football brain and moves when not in possession. A rarity in our side.

Martins - 3 Fucking hell, another shocker, this lad is truly a wild card; at times brilliant, other times truly shocking

Solano - 5 Lost his man for the goal

My memory of the goal was that moments before Nobby was very far forward because we didn't have a right midfielder in the second half and he was pushing forward to support the attack. I only remember because in my mind I was screaming at Dyer wondering what the hell he was doing playing so far infield... (this being before the Sibierski substitution and the abortion that was 4-3-3)

Yes, Nobby may well have been out of position, but only because he was trying to support the attack - and I thought his old legs carried him well to get back as close as he did!

1-0 down.

20mins to go.

Manager and coach wonder what to do.

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i563003_untitled.JPG

Disgraceful.

A picture tells a thousand words...

That picture sums up the state of NUFC in a nutshell. Symptomatic of the malaise we're in due to the fucking wanker on the left. He looks like an extra from Laurel & Hardy.

1-0 down.

20mins to go.

Manager and coach wonder what to do.

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i563003_untitled.JPG

Disgraceful.

A picture tells a thousand words...

That picture sums up the state of NUFC in a nutshell. Symptomatic of the malaise we're in due to the fucking wanker on the left. He looks like an extra from Laurel & Hardy.

Anyone got Freddy's email address? If we send him that pic it might have the same effect as three players crashing into each other against Man City :lol: