Liverpool Vs Chelsea

GeordieDazzler

I wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho resigns after this season. Just winning the carling cup isn't good enough. Chelsea might still win the FA cup but losing out on the premiership and CL is just too much IMO

Jesus Christ. Only two trophies, 2nd in the league, Champions League semi-finalists - what a shite season! Yup, he'll be chucking himself off a bridge alright.

Resign, sacked whatever you want to call it but I for one wouldn't be surprised if there's a new manager in charge for next season.. You might want to call me a drama queen :D

Hiddink is adamant that Robben didn't nod his head to say he didn't want to take a pen, but to indicate his injury wouldn't be a hindrance.

I'm sure Robben didn't want to take it and Mourinho hesitated as well. Letting Geremi take one was another fiasco.

Have to say though, Mascherano was f*cking outstanding. Much better than Gerrard on the night. Considering he was a yellow card away from missing the final, he didn't shirk one challenge. Immense performance.

Was just about to post the same thing :)

Have to say though, Mascherano was f*cking outstanding. Much better than Gerrard on the night. Considering he was a yellow card away from missing the final, he didn't shirk one challenge. Immense performance.

Reina too, over both legs, was very good.

Hope Liverpool win it, there will be no listening to Man Utd if they get another treble

Would sooner listen to Man U bragging over the treble than Liverpool boasting about another fecking European Cup.

Milan for the cup tbh

Guest Hibbits left foot

Milan for the cup !!! Feck the Scouse gits n the prawn sandwich brigade!

Congrats to Rafa Benitez. He's managed to kill European football as a spectacle. Negative f***. Absolutely disgusting.

Agree 100%. blueyes.gif

Agreed too.

The perfect example of a team that is trained not to lose - the idea of goals win games seems to be totally lost on him. Fuck them. Was awful to watch that... gets my goat even more that they always get the breaks as well. that style of football deserves fuck all.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol:

:lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol:

:lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol:

:lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good work man !

What a fuckin utter bunch of cunts, and the atmosphere was shit in the most part.  That sex case Pleat "no where in Britain can match that atmosphere on a night like this", fuckin kiddin me on??!?!?!  Imagine a Semi Final of the Champions League at SJP.  In fact I'd go as far to say in general the atmosphere at Shearer's Testimonial was better than that, even the Chelsea fans were taking the piss with their "it's so quiet at Anfield".  Anyway I hope the bastards get humped off Man Utd or Milan.  Lucky, lucky cunts.

As for that pathetic rip off of Argentina's song  ;D it defines cringeworthy it's not even in tune.  This is how it should be sung...

Congrats to Rafa Benitez. He's managed to kill European football as a spectacle. Negative f***. Absolutely disgusting.

Agree 100%. blueyes.gif

Disgusting club, disgusting fans, disgusting arselicking off the media, disgusting tactics.

Guest smoggeordie

Think how Owen will be feeling. In the past 2 years he's spent it all on the sidelines, come back to that shower of shite last night, while his buddies over the pennines have won a CL, and an FA cup and are in the CL final again :lol:

Think how Owen will be feeling. In the past 2 years he's spent it all on the sidelines, come back to that shower of shite last night, while his buddies over the pennines have won a CL, and an FA cup and are in the CL final again :lol:

Don't worry if he remains fit....The bids will come.

Agree 100%. blueyes.gif

Disgusting club, disgusting fans, disgusting arselicking off the media, disgusting tactics.

Yet they will finish the year as champions league winners?

Agree 100%. blueyes.gif

Yet they will finish the year as champions league winners?

Well what the fuck d ye want me to dee?

What a depressingly shit and boring game. At least it went to pennos, that was the least I deserved after boring myself to death for what felt like an eternity.

As much as I wanted Chelsea to win they didnt deserve anything from this game, consistently playing at least 5 players behind the ball at ALL times is never going to get you anywhere.

Anyone slagging the atmosphere is just sour grapes, the atmosphere was good. Both sides were poor but chelsea at no point looked up for it and Drogba looked like the only guy interested.

Will be alot of change at chelsea in the summer players and staff.

Fair play to Benitez he has done well again to get Liverpool so far, I hope this time regardless of who they play they get a real good tonking.