It's Allardyce! (according to THE SUN!)

GM

It's quite possible that Allardyce might be prepared to come here, but not to work under Shepherd. He's turned him down before, and the story is that Shepherd wanted Shearer to be part of the interviewing team. Allardyce felt (quite rightly) that a player shouldn't be in that position, and the whole idea wouldn't have impressed him at all.

Since then, Sir Bob's book, which details the meddling way in which Shepherd runs the club, won't have encouraged Allardyce either. From what we can see of Bolton, he likes to run things from top to toe.

I wouldn't be surprised if Allardyce's agent hasn't informed the Halls that he's interested in the job, if there's a change at Boardroom level - and preferably a takeover. There may be a lot going on behind the scenes, and Shepherd's not the only one with any power here.

I can't believe I said that! You heard it here first!

It's quite possible that Allardyce might be prepared to come here, but not to work under Shepherd. He's turned him down before, and the story is that Shepherd wanted Shearer to be part of the interviewing team. Allardyce felt (quite rightly) that a player shouldn't be in that position, and the whole idea wouldn't have impressed him at all.

Since then, Sir Bob's book, which details the meddling way in which Shepherd runs the club, won't have encouraged Allardyce either. From what we can see of Bolton, he likes to run things from top to toe.

I wouldn't be surprised if Allardyce's agent hasn't informed the Halls that he's interested in the job, if there's a change at Boardroom level - and preferably a takeover. There may be a lot going on behind the scenes, and Shepherd's not the only one with any power here.

I can't believe I said that! You heard it here first!

Hahaha congrats sir. :lol:

If this is anything more than taking the piss out of Yorkie for an hour or two then it's pretty pathetic like.

And even then it's not much better.

It is pretty funny though.

Its funny as long as he's allowed back!  :lol: