Roeder Resigns (paid off tbh) - Official.

Nate

Guest mishka17

i don't rate ericksonn as a proper manager to newcastle...we have a lot of shit in our club, just can't imagine sven handling and correctings earlier mistakes...should be Allardyce, he made Bolton a solid team...maybe he will bring newcastle old flash? really hope so

i have this peculiar feeling that it will be SGE. wouldn't mind it tbh

I wouldn't either ...

But think about it, Sven is arguably one of the most hated figures in this country because of his stint with England. Considering all we have been through, would he risk bringing such a person to Newcastle? Sven would be against the ropes from the get go. Also, we would be a laughing stock almost because everyone else thinks Sven is a joke.

It would be quite risky wouldn't it?

in some ways, yeah. but on the other hand, he has been at big clubs before, has won silverware at most clubs he has been to and he also knows what it is like to work under pressure. i wouldn't mind big sam, but sven is definitely my choice if i have to pick one. 

I wouldn't either ...

But think about it, Sven is arguably one of the most hated figures in this country because of his stint with England. Considering all we have been through, would he risk bringing such a person to Newcastle? Sven would be against the ropes from the get go. Also, we would be a laughing stock almost because everyone else thinks Sven is a joke.

in some ways, yeah. but on the other hand, he has been at big clubs before, has won silverware at most clubs he has been to and he also knows what it is like to work under pressure. i wouldn't mind big sam, but sven is definitely my choice if i have to pick one. 

Keep all of the Souness talk out of this thread FFS.

Guest shaun11177

We have asked Rijkaard.

Also lets not re-write history,there were a lot of Newcastle season ticket holders who wanted Roeder appointed,so its a big thankyou to the 100? who protested and those who sang Sack the Board :clap:

As for the other 50000 sitting in utter silence on Saturday. :nope:

Guest mishka17

Dyer will be captain if Sven becomes manager.

Owen..definetly..know each other from national team ...or maybe he will make a transfer of the century and with help of some kind of miracle bring David "penalty kicker" Beckham to NUFC ?

We have asked Rijkaard.

Also lets not re-write history,there were a lot of Newcastle season ticket holders who wanted Roeder appointed,so its a big thankyou to the 100? who protested and those who sang Sack the Board :clap:

I'm sure I heard a lot more than a 100 or so singing Shepherd out, it seemed to be coming from the Gallowgate.

I wouldn't either ...

Keep all of the Souness talk out of this thread FFS.

the difference between the two of them is the fact that souness has failed in pretty much every club and been sacked as well.

We have asked Rijkaard.

What the hell have we asked Rijkaard???

We have asked Rijkaard.

Perhaps we've asked his daughter, Lindsay Rijkaard... Now there's a trophy signing! I'm quite confident she'd sell a lot of shirts

http://www.gazzetta.it/Media/Foto/2007/04/25/ronaldinha--346x212.jpg

Freddy said he would resign after we win a trophy. We won Intertoto.

Freddy said he wouldn't shoot the bamby.

Freddy said he would get a world class manager for us.

Freddy said ...

Freddy's Dead.

We need Ericksson like a hole in the head - would make the club even more of a joke with the media, has not got the necessary motivation(too much dosh), would be soft on players like Dyer, Ameobi etc., and just would NOT appeal to the majority of fans(not involved enough, too clinical, and his teams play awful football).

This next appointment will be crucial for Shepherd - any cock-ups, and he can start packing his bags(see my post on the 'Quinn/Keane doing us a favour' article).

Guest prestonj1989

Hopefully who ever the new manager is will be abe to prevent Luque from going and will give him another chance in the team. I am sure Luque will perform better once given a fresh opportunity with a new manager.

Guest TheOrder

We have asked Rijkaard.

Perhaps we've asked his daughter, Lindsay Rijkaard... Now there's a trophy signing! I'm quite confident she'd sell a lot of shirts

Looks like a tranny.

We have asked Rijkaard.

Looks like a tranny.

You would though :D

So, roeder to step down to the academy? If he resigns surely thats whats to be expected?

And if thats whats happening, i think its more likely that  well end us with sge