Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

Don't dare blaspheme the name of Sir Alex, we should be grateful he has spoken our name with his blessed lips.  If a manager of such stature spoke of Man U in such a manner, lo they would accept his sage advice and constructive criticism and use it to better themselves such that they may bask in his divine light, and we so too should strive for such humble humility under his glory.

He is a cunt though.  Yesterday proved it in my book.

He's in a stressful job so you sort of half forgive him for going on like a bellend. I've seen you (not just you like) kick off calling other posters pricks over things said on a football forum ffs :lol:

He's supposed to be a role model.

Ahh yeah, that new role model contract he just signed?

Would someone like to clarify what he seems to think Pardew should owe him for, what this 'all I've done for him' stuff is about?  Is it along the lines of how Sunderland should have been grateful for being allowed to give Man U money for their has-beens and cast-offs?

Are those quotes real? I wasn't even aware that Pardew had criticised Ferguson?

In his pre-match pressed this morning. Pardew's "criticism" was that he said he thought Dean might rue not being stricter in hindsight with Ferguson's harassing of officials. When ferguson was asked a similar question, he went mad

Are those quotes real? I wasn't even aware that Pardew had criticised Ferguson?

In his pre-match pressed this morning. Pardew's "criticism" was that he said he thought Dean might rue not being stricter in hindsight with Ferguson's harassing of officials. When ferguson was asked a similar question, he went mad

Seems a bit over the top from Ferguson to be honest, I think we pissed him off mightily last season and he's been waiting for an excuse to stick the boot in.

Guest Slippery Sam

Would someone like to clarify what he seems to think Pardew should owe him for, what this 'all I've done for him' stuff is about?  Is it along the lines of how Sunderland should have been grateful for being allowed to give Man U money for their has-beens and cast-offs?

Ferguson probably persuaded the French butternut squash (Obertan) to sign for Pardew.

"Alan Pardew has come out and criticised me. He is the worst for haranging referees. His whole staff, every game. He was at it the whole game on Wednesday.

"He shoves a referee then makes a joke of it and he's got the cheek to criticise me. It's unbelievable and he forgets the help I've given him by the way.

"The Press have addressed every possible avenue over this. The only one they've left out is Barack Obama! He's too busy.

"That's unfortunate but I'm the manager of the most famous club in the world. I'm not at Newcastle, a wee club in the north-east. But that's a fact of life.

"I was demonstrative, but I was not out of order. But that's the way I am. I'm an emotional guy.

"Some managers [Pardew] shove linesmen on the pitch and make a joke of it. I'm not making a joke of it. It was a serious decision and I think the goal should have been disallowed.

"The problem for me and Manchester United is that the profile of the club is huge."

"Alan Pardew has come out and criticised me. He is the worst for haranging referees. His whole staff, every game. He was at it the whole game on Wednesday.

"He shoves a referee then makes a joke of it and he's got the cheek to criticise me. It's unbelievable and he forgets the help I've given him by the way.

"The Press have addressed every possible avenue over this. The only one they've left out is Barack Obama! He's too busy.

"That's unfortunate but I'm the manager of the most famous club in the world. I'm not at Newcastle, a wee club in the north-east. But that's a fact of life.

"I was demonstrative, but I was not out of order. But that's the way I am. I'm an emotional guy.

"Some managers [Pardew] shove linesmen on the pitch and make a joke of it. I'm not making a joke of it. It was a serious decision and I think the goal should have been disallowed.

"The problem for me and Manchester United is that the profile of the club is huge."

Wasn't Pardew's incident due to Defoe's goal being given on the opening day (a questionable offside)?

massive, massive :troll: from fergie

Can you imagine if you had a mate where everything they did was considered planned and shrewd?  "Haha, Dave's thrown a chair through a window and called his boss a cunt before bursting into tears.  He knows what he's doing, that lad, there's those mind games again.  Got just the reaction he was going for  Oh look, now he's lost £4,000 at Aspers, thrown up all over himself and tried to chin a copper. What an amazing piece of performance art - really makes you think."

"It was ridiculous really' date=' I have to apologise publicly, I've been to see [the officials'] already.

"I've been telling my players this week to behave and have the Olympic spirit. I can only apologise. It was stupid. I don't know what I was thinking."

"I'm right' date=' we're mint, blah blah blah. It's all Newcastle's fault."[/quote']