Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

Not sure if I want Pardew to respond and make Ferguson look an idiot or be the bigger man and keep quiet.

I know what I would do personally but I think the quiet option would be the best. Having a massive rant then the person you are letting off about doesn't responds is a right kick in the balls :lol:

Not sure if I want Pardew to respond and make Ferguson look an idiot or be the bigger man and keep quiet.

I know what I would do personally but I think the quiet option would be the best. Having a massive rant then the person you are letting off about doesn't responds is a right kick in the balls :lol:

If I was Pardew I would be desperate for the press to ask me..

" I am not going to respond, I was brought up to respect the elderly"

Well, you know Pardew will be asked about this at some stage... and we all know how voluble Pardew is at answering questions which aren't asked of him, imagine how long he'll go on about one that is! :laugh:

Well, you know Pardew will be asked about this at some stage... and we all know how voluble Pardew is at answering questions which aren't asked of him, imagine how long he'll go on about one that is! :laugh:

'Yes, Demba Ba's release clause is active this window' ?

What did Pardew actually say? It's completely passed me by.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20857613

"I think Mike Dean might feel slightly disappointed he didn't do something about it," Pardew said after the game.

"I think the pressure that was on him was tough for a referee to take. I think there were a lot of things the FA could look at. But it seems they are looking at none."

Guest tollemache

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

The FA farce continues. Roberto Mancini and Harry Redknapp warned over post-game comments. But Fergie allowed to verbally abuse officials.

On the subject of Lee Ryder, has anyone noticed that he can't write for toffee? He was at it again yesterday, something about "Newcastle had came close early on".

"I think Mike Dean might feel slightly disappointed he didn't do something about it," Pardew said after the game.

"I think the pressure that was on him was tough for a referee to take. I think there were a lot of things the FA could look at. But it seems they are looking at none."

That's it? Ferguson's bang out of order, again.

Pardew should have kept quiet about it from the start. Fella loves the sound of his own voice.

Ferguson can fuck off with the dig at the club though, fucking childish old tosser.

He said absolutely nothing wrong (Pardew) here :lol:

Roughly translates as "Hey Alex! :troll: "

That's it? Ferguson's bang out of order, again.

Ferguson in being a wanker shock.

Wonder how his 'Close friend' Bobby would have taken to the 'Wee club' jibe? Disrespectful old cunt.

If I was Pardew I would be desperate for the press to ask me..

" I am not going to respond, I was brought up to respect the elderly"

"We was told the manager of the biggest club in the world had been draggin our names through the mud, but I can't find Tito Vilanova mentioning us anywhere." 

I susupect evryone except man u fans and mackems thinks fergie is just being a big cunt.

Liverpool fans certainly are going by my facebook but it's not like they wouldn't take any chance to have a dig I suppose :lol: