Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

Guest pintofscottsellers

How does this daft cnut get away with it man. I like how he said Cisse had a hold of Evans, it was the other way round, bellend.

In a way I miss Mourinho in the Premier League. He was the only one who used to always get the better of Ferguson both on and off the pitch.

Until Ferguson took the title back and Mourinho was sacked a few months later. :lol:

Fair point, but I think it's a bit of a misrepresentation to suggest Mourinho won the battle between the 2 of them, even if he did get 2 league trophies and a FA Cup in direct competition.

In direct head to heads Mourinho has a much better record. One of the wins for Fergie was against Inter as well.

I'd say Mourinho did win the battle when he was in England.

Most of his daily being-a-prick duties involve what he does as a manager.  He might be a decent person, I dunno because I pretty much always see him in his professional role.  But no, I have no respect for him as a manager at all.

How can you not respect a man who turned an English club into the biggest club in the World. He's dominated English football, rebuilt world class squads over and over and brought European success to a club who struggled in Europe for the best part of 20 years. He's almost 71 years of age and is still incredibly passionate about the game.

I know how he grinds on everyone else, but his achievements are phenomenal and simply have to be respected.

What sort of answer do you expect to get from this? Knock it on the fucking head man. You have a right to be happy that your team won and that you obviously like your manager but don't expect to get the same respect and pleasant messages from the people on here at this point in time after the shit that wen't on yesterday. I could feel sorry for you a little for people having a bit of a go at you earlier but it's bordering on antagonising now

Can't knock his achievements over the years, but he handled himself disgracefully yesterday. Yes, there was controversy that he had a right to air his views on, but at the start of the 2nd half, on the pitch, wasn't the time to air those views. He was standing behind the linesman, mouthing off as the game was going on 2nd half. Blatant intimidation of officials which could have impacted on decisions made from then on.

Like all the "big club" bosses, he spits the dummy out when it's not going his way, hence the over-reaction to the Van Persie incident at Swansea. Wenger and Mancini are big whingers too.

Guest Howaythetoon

Some of the comments in here man :lol:

How can anyone call him a c*** of a man?!

He does cuntish things but the man is a winner and arguably the greatest manager of all-time. He's supposed to be a really nice bloke outside of the game as well.

We could do with someone like him at our club.... then we wouldn't lose 4-3 in the last minute or get knocked out of cups by non-league sides.

He's a bully, a minipulator and a c*** at times during the match and in press conferences, but he's a f***ing magnificent manager.

I respect the bloke 100% me.

How anyone can slag him I do not know because we do the same on the stands, we will berate a ref, shout stuff and go even further by abusing an opposing player/manager. We call it passion, heat of the moment, banter etc. Its all the same. Imagine what it must be like in that pressure cooker situation, fighting for something like the Premier League title.

He's done enough for me to show that he is no c*** in 'real life'.

That said, the FA need to come down hard on him and others in the game need to stand up to him more.

Sadly, there are not many men like Sir Bobby and Hughton in the game. But then they are exceptions, one-offs.

He does cuntish things but the man is a winner and arguably the greatest manager of all-time. He's supposed to be a really nice bloke outside of the game as well.

We could do with someone like him at our club.... then we wouldn't lose 4-3 in the last minute or get knocked out of cups by non-league sides.

He's a bully, a minipulator and a c*** at times during the match and in press conferences, but he's a f***ing magnificent manager.

How anyone can slag him I do not know because we do the same on the stands, we will berate a ref, shout stuff and go even further by abusing an opposing player/manager. We call it passion, heat of the moment, banter etc. Its all the same. Imagine what it must be like in that pressure cooker situation, fighting for something like the Premier League title.

That said, the FA need to come down hard on him and others in the game need to stand up to him more.

Sadly, there are not many men like Sir Bobby and Hughton in the game. But then they are exceptions, one-offs.

Guest Howaythetoon

Doesn't mean he's a c*** does it?!

Or that we should celebrate his death as someone posted. Now that's a cunt!

Doesn't mean he's a c*** does it?!

Yes

Guest Howaythetoon

It's like saying 'well he does a lot of racist things...but he's not racist'

No it isn't...

If Alex Ferguson is  cunt for some of the things he does or says then everyone on here is because we all berate the reff, harrass fans, opposing players etc. and wish even for players to get injured, sadly some of our own.

Lets keep things in perspective eh.

The man can act a right cunt at times as we all know, but that's not to say he is actually a cunt of a person or a cancer or someone's death we should celebrate.

Ironically, if he were our manager... we'd each have a statue of the man in our living room, or a room dedicated to him ala an episode of Alan Partridge.

The fact is we are bitter, bitter because we keep losing to them in horrible ways, and it stems all the way back to the KK days and when we actually lost out to the title.

Guest neesy111

He is a cunt though.  Yesterday proved it in my book.

He's in a stressful job so you sort of half forgive him for going on like a bellend. I've seen you (not just you like) kick off calling other posters pricks over things said on a football forum ffs :lol:

He's supposed to be a role model.  How the hell can the FA and all the authorities go on with their respect campaigns when Ferguson goes on like that.  You can see where Man Utd's players get their cuntish behaviour from as well.

It's like saying 'well he does a lot of racist things...but he's not racist'

No it isn't...

If Alex Ferguson is  c*** for some of the things he does or says then everyone on here is because we all berate the reff, harrass fans, opposing players etc. and wish even for players to get injured, sadly some of our own.

Lets keep things in perspective eh.

The man can act a right c*** at times as we all know, but that's not to say he is actually a c*** of a person or a cancer or someone's death we should celebrate.

Ironically, if he were our manager... we'd each have a statue of the man in our living room, or a room dedicated to him ala an episode of Alan Partridge.

The fact is we are bitter, bitter because we keep losing to them in horrible ways, and it stems all the way back to the KK days and when we actually lost out to the title.

I'm not sure how you connect the two.