Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

On a slightly different topic, Tony Gale just called Michael Carrick "one of the most underrated players in the history of the Premier League" :lol:

Pretty ridiculous statement, but I've maintained for a long time now he's a good player. Not sure why he's been criticised as much as he has.

Where's Froggy?  :knuppel2:

Winning a lot of football matches and trophies is one thing, and dishing out disrespectful low blows is another. The man (AF, not Froggy) is as sore a loser as they come. I sincerely hope this is the beginning of the end of their dynasty as an eventful career for their deranged manager comes to a close. Hope they spiral out of control and realize they are NOT football god's chosen people.

David Craig spoke to Llambias:

- Have the greatest respect for Manchester United and the history of the club

- Very proud of our 'wee club'

- 50,000 fans every week and one of the biggest away followings in the PL

- Hope to emulate just a small bit of Man United's success in the rest of DL's time here

- Most people in the North East know that Alex Ferguson has a fondess for NUFC

It all boils down to this : whether it be the manager, the players or their "supporters". They all believe they have the God given right to everything from trophies to contentious decisions, and they really don't give a fuck how they achieve it. As I've said, to some derision I might add, they are the most contemptible, rancid club in World football, never mind the "biggest" one.

Guest sicko2ndbest

- Have the greatest respect for Manchester United and the history of the club

- Hope to emulate just a small bit of Man United's success in the rest of DL's time here

Bang on DL

Dignified response

- Have the greatest respect for Manchester United and the club

Very good comments if genuine. A line should be drawn under this now from our side.

David Craig: "This is all part and parcel of the game of football. Sir Alex is a colourful character and this is a case of one of the young apprentices in Alan Pardew having a pop back, with Sir Alex just reminding him who is boss" :facepalm:

David Craig: "This is all part and parcel of the game of football. Sir Alex is a colourful character and this is a case of one of the young apprentices in Alan Pardew having a pop back, with Sir Alex just reminding him who is boss" :facepalm:

The fuck is that.

The fuck is that.

:scared:

Guest neesy111

:jesuswept:

Nice to see Sky sports condoning bullying of officials.  Canny.

I'm having a running arguement on another forum (SIGAMES) with some Mancs who all think the sun shines out of Taggart's hoop. Some are even wanting my nic (I used Big Geordie there too) changed to 'Little Geordie'. Waiting to see if the Manc supporting Mod does it. :)

Ferguson is an arsehole and I think this could be his 'Keegan' moment. Glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that!

This whole situation is laughable! Ferguson and ManUre have been untouchable for years.  Whether it be incidents like this or Rooney assaulting a player off the ball and the referee and FA turning a blind eye to it, it's pretty clear that the Premier League is not a level playing field.

I have zero respect for Fergie and I haven't had for a long time - doesn't matter what he's achieved as far as i'm concerned because as a man and a role model, he's a disgrace.

Guest neesy111

Most managers in the league will be asked something about this now, so from containing it Fergie has made it go viral.  Deluded cunt.