Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

Strange one because had he just shut the fuck up about the wee club and most famous club in the world many would probably agree with him since Pardew does have a tendency to hang around the 4th officials neck quite often and people forget all about Sir Alex.

But calling us a wee club and his club the most famous in the world is out of order. Deserves a beating the old cunt tbh. Real Madrid is the most famous club  ;)

"Alan Pardew has come out and criticised me. He is the worst for haranging referees. His whole staff, every game. He was at it the whole game on Wednesday.

"He shoves a referee then makes a joke of it and he's got the cheek to criticise me. It's unbelievable and he forgets the help I've given him by the way.

"The Press have addressed every possible avenue over this. The only one they've left out is Barack Obama! He's too busy.

"That's unfortunate but I'm the manager of the most famous club in the world. I'm not at Newcastle, a wee club in the north-east. But that's a fact of life.

"I was demonstrative, but I was not out of order. But that's the way I am. I'm an emotional guy.

"Some managers [Pardew] shove linesmen on the pitch and make a joke of it. I'm not making a joke of it. It was a serious decision and I think the goal should have been disallowed.

"The problem for me and Manchester United is that the profile of the club is huge."

http://i.imgur.com/qUMgI.gif

Guest Wally_McFool

Just been reading the red bin dipper forum and there is a nice post on there that says...

Alex Ferguson in 2009:- "Everton are a big club, not a small one which Benitez arrogantly said. But arrogance is one thing. You cannot forgive contempt, which is what he showed Sam Allardyce last weekend. When Liverpool scored their second goal he signalled as if the game was ­finished. I do not think Sam deserved that. Sam has worked so hard for the LMA [League Managers Association] and he's had a weakened team. I just thought it showed contempt. In my experience no Liverpool manager has ever done that. It was beyond the pale."

THE FUCKIN' HYPOCRITICAL OLD BALLSACK! :D

Obviously trying to wind us up so almost don't want to react. But he's basically admitting then that he DOES have a divine right to do these things because he's ManU manager. Disgraceful. If they're the biggest club in the league, it's pretty embarrassing that their little rivals are champions.

Think the end is close for him as a manager now. He's always had 'the rage' but now he has it with grumpy old man syndrome and it will cost them. When you are being this childish at this age then you probably know it's time to retire.

Think the end is close for him as a manager now. He's always had 'the rage' but now he has it with grumpy old man syndrome and it will cost them. When you are being this childish at this age then you probably know it's time to retire.

Has the picture on the backpage of the Times been deleted that I thought i was in this thread? With his disgusting red face.

"There was no ranting or raving from me."

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/7822/708722191.jpg