Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

Guest Howaythetoon

I bet even after those comments, HTT would still claim that Fergie's farts smell like roses.

They don't bother me to be honest. I'm not precious enough to get offended by the wee club comments because I know and every fucker else knows, we are anything but a small club and even Fergie knows that. The rest of his guff is actually funny.

Having said that its a cuntish thing to say and his whole behavior over this has been cuntish. But we all know he's a cunt right?!

Standard Manyoo response, "We're Manchester United, we do what we want. Your club is shit, deal with it." Man Utd don't do humility because they've never consistently been made to eat humble pie; reminds of this rich kid in school who acted like an arrogant tosser for ages, took a massive punch in the face for him to eventually change his ways.

Guest malandro

How did Ferguson ever help Pardew in his career btw? Never played at Man Utd or been part of their staff?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/apr/18/newcastle-alan-pardew-alex-ferguson

Cheers. :thup:

Couldn't remember that article but read it back then.

So, thanks Mr. Ferguson for learning Pardew how to eat the porridge. :lol:

SAF obviously took a bit of time to help AP when he was out of work. Invited him to OT, let him see how their training worked, gave him breakfast, talked to him about his career. A few years later AP is calling on the FA to investigate a man who showed him kindness... not surprising SAF took exception.

Standard Manyoo response, "We're Manchester United, we do what we want. Your club is s***, deal with it." Man Utd don't do humility because they've never consistently been made to eat humble pie; reminds of this rich kid in school who acted like an arrogant tosser for ages, took a massive punch in the face for him to eventually change his ways.

All I've been hearing atm. Pisses me off more that I have no decent wat to respond. :rant:

How did Ferguson ever help Pardew in his career btw? Never played at Man Utd or been part of their staff?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/apr/18/newcastle-alan-pardew-alex-ferguson

Cheers. :thup:

Couldn't remember that article but read it back then.

So, thanks Mr. Ferguson for learning Pardew how to eat the porridge. :lol:

SAF obviously took a bit of time to help AP when he was out of work. Invited him to OT, let him see how their training worked, gave him breakfast, talked to him about his career. A few years later AP is calling on the FA to investigate a man who showed him kindness... not surprising SAF took exception.

wat

Standard Manyoo response, "We're Manchester United, we do what we want. Your club is s***, deal with it." Man Utd don't do humility because they've never consistently been made to eat humble pie;

Pretty much...the auld turps-nudger comes out with his standard 'controversial' post-match shtick for the second game in a row safe in the knowledge he can pick and choose who deigns to question him in his pressers. And we all rise to the bait.

What riles is that he continues to reinforce his 'us against the world' mentality, and their arrogant brainwashed fans pure lap it up. Any suggestion that they are the most cosseted and favoured club in the last 20 years of English football is defended with cherry-picked incidents which only go to underline the theory that 'the exception proves the rule'.

So this daft c*** has helped pardew out in the past he expects pardew and his current team to just  sit back an allow him to influance the ref...points we are fighting for.

f*** off

Heh, yeah.  Rather childish from Fergus McBitters.

Guest malandro

So this daft c*** has helped pardew out in the past he expects pardew and his current team to just  sit back an allow him to influance the ref...points we are fighting for.

f*** off

Is there any evidence the ref was actually influenced? I could have sworn it was crap defending and not some dodgy refereeing that lost us the game.

f*** off

Is there any evidence the ref was actually influenced? I could have sworn it was crap defending and not some dodgy refereeing that lost us the game.

i never said it worked..

He tried it on tho

f*** off

:lol:  Get ter fuck with the "us".