Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

Guest bimpy474

Man Utd fans signing up........collective IQ of the forum has just plummeted...........but the arrogance and modesty will reach the stars.

Guest Stoned Moses

I think the point Fergie was making was that if it was a manager of a different club with a smaller profile (Newcastle, Sunderland or whoever) then there wouldn't be all the national mock outrage and days and days of talking hypocritical s**** about it on the radio, in the papers etc.

I guess you were oblivious to the outrage Pardew caused when he touched a lino.

A bit different showing a linesman and shouting at one. Look how often players of all clubs have a go at refs every weekend for example then look at Paulo Di Canio pushing one...  not exactly the same thing is it?

I think the point Fergie was making was that if it was a manager of a different club with a smaller profile (Newcastle, Sunderland or whoever) then there wouldn't be all the national mock outrage and days and days of talking hypocritical s**** about it on the radio, in the papers etc.

A bit different showing a linesman and shouting at one. Look how often players of all clubs have a go at refs every weekend for example then look at Paulo Di Canio pushing one...  not exactly the same thing is it?

You're right, he could have killed him!!

Aye, one is a tiny little push in the heat of the moment, the other is a systematically orchestrated attempt at playing mind games with the officials in an attempt to have decisions go your way later in the game (cheating, basically).

Guys, Man United supporter here. I registered just to say that I am really sorry about Fergies comments. And most fans I know are quite embarrassed by them. I would have supported him if he had just aimed his tirade at Pardew; but calling your cub 'wee little' was totally unacceptable. Whats more, most united fans agree that Newcastle are anything but a small club, rather you are a fantastic club with a rich history. And even if it had been another small club, the comments were still way out of order. If tomorrow someone at Real Madrid or Barca were to call us 'small time' , I would be absolutely seething. So I can well imagine your consternation. I know it won't set it right, but I would like to apologize; I and most other united fans are not with fergie on this.

Another Man United fand here, and seething myself after seeing your snivelling post pixel. You don't speak for most other United fans so apologize by all means but don't make up rubbish like all Man United fans aren't with Fergie on this.

If you care to go onto Red Issue (Man United forum) for example you'll see most fans on there are applauding Fergie for giving it back to Pardew after his hypoctrical comments about referees.

I think the point Fergie was making was that if it was a manager of a different club with a smaller profile (Newcastle, Sunderland or whoever) then there wouldn't be all the national mock outrage and days and days of talking hypocritical shite about it on the radio, in the papers etc.

You're not disappointed that your 70-odd year old manager isn't big enough to use more respectful language than "wee club in the North East" about a proper football club with good fans like ourselves?  Fair enough.  Adds up with my view of a lot of Man Utd fans tbh, that they're essentially arrogant tossers not worth getting in a conversation with.

:lol:

Guest Stoned Moses

'national mock outrage' :lol:

Fergie's had his behaviour laughed off/supported by all corners of the media. There's only one back-page where i've seen Dean's report sarcastically juxtaposed with a picture of a rather beetroot lucking senile c***.

Do you not get talksport or 5live up there then?

:lol:

Fergie's had his behaviour laughed off/supported by all corners of the media. There's only one back-page where i've seen Dean's report sarcastically juxtaposed with a picture of a rather beetroot lucking senile c***.

Talksport. :lol: :lol:

The media coverage is sort of irrelevant. Pardew had his discretion, he was punished for it, Ferguson won't be, that's the point. The FA are to blame here.

Ferguson following it up with disrespectful comments only strengthens the position that he acts that way on the touchline out of a lack of respect and morals.

I think there is a slight difference in a little shove for an obvious offside goal and a goal that was perfectly legitimate and within the laws of the game.

Add into this Ferguson then proceeds to enter the field of play, shouting at the ref and stopping the second half from kicking off; then swearing into the linesman's ear whilst he is trying to help officiate the game.

Arsehole

Talksport isn't worth a light. Not heard what 5Live have had to say on the matter.

Guest neesy111

The media coverage is sort of irrelevant. Pardew had his discretion, he was punished for it, Ferguson won't be, that's the point. The FA are to blame here.

Ferguson following it up with disrespectful comments only strengthens the position that he acts that way on the touchline out of a lack of respect and morals.

Spot on that the FA and Mike Dean are mainly to blame.  If they had charged Ferguson then he'd have to keep his mouth shut about the whole scenario.

Guest Stoned Moses

Guys, Man United supporter here. I registered just to say that I am really sorry about Fergies comments. And most fans I know are quite embarrassed by them. I would have supported him if he had just aimed his tirade at Pardew; but calling your cub 'wee little' was totally unacceptable. Whats more, most united fans agree that Newcastle are anything but a small club, rather you are a fantastic club with a rich history. And even if it had been another small club, the comments were still way out of order. If tomorrow someone at Real Madrid or Barca were to call us 'small time' , I would be absolutely seething. So I can well imagine your consternation. I know it won't set it right, but I would like to apologize; I and most other united fans are not with fergie on this.

Another Man United fand here, and seething myself after seeing your snivelling post pixel. You don't speak for most other United fans so apologize by all means but don't make up rubbish like all Man United fans aren't with Fergie on this.

If you care to go onto Red Issue (Man United forum) for example you'll see most fans on there are applauding Fergie for giving it back to Pardew after his hypoctrical comments about referees.

You're not disappointed that your 70-odd year old manager isn't big enough to use more respectful language than "wee club in the North East" about a proper football club with good fans like ourselves?  Fair enough.  Adds up with my view of a lot of Man Utd fans tbh, that they're essentially arrogant tossers not worth getting in a conversation with.

Am I disappointed in his press conference? No, not at all. I found it amusing in the knowledge that it would wind you all up. I'm happy that he is sticking up for himself after a couple of days of over the top United/Fergie bashing in the press.

Pardew had no need to stick his size 9's into it in the first place really and Fergie is obviously not happy about that, it is over the top having a pop at your whole club but I found it funny rather than disappointing. If it was someone calling Sunderland a small club you'd all be pissing yourselves.

I was disappointed in his rant at the match though. Having said that while at the game it appeared to us in the Stretford End that the goal had been disallowed and then the ref changed his mind after your players had a go at the linesman.

I honestly believe the goal should never have been given but than I guess I have my red tinted specs on.

Guest bimpy474

Am I disappointed in his press conference? No, not at all. I found it amusing in the knowledge that it would wind you all up. I'm happy that he is sticking up for himself after a couple of days of over the top United/Fergie bashing in the press.

Pardew had no need to stick his size 9's into it in the first place really and Fergie is obviously not happy about that, it is over the top having a pop at your whole club but I found it funny rather than disappointing. If it was someone calling Sunderland a small club you'd all be pissing yourselves.

I was disappointed in his rant at the match though. Having said that while at the game it appeared to us in the Stretford End that the goal had been disallowed and then the ref changed his mind after your players had a go at the linesman.

I honestly believe the goal should never have been given but than I guess I have my red tinted specs on.

Actually i agree it shouldn't have stood but the rest of what you are saying is utter shite like.

clearly dont understand the rules either.

Guest bimpy474

clearly dont understand the rules either.

Tbf the rules are fucking mental, but correct as they stand.