Want Diouf?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Invicta_Toon

well we've signed boro's best player and man city's best player

we're flying, why not go the whole hog? the sky's the limit

hopefully wigan's best player soon...

And i dont mean Bramble!

heskey?

Guest toon tone rudeboy

I don't want to test Sam Allardyce's abilities too much... one problem player at the club at a time... we have Barton so having Diouf would be too much...

I don't want to test Sam Allardyce's abilities too much... one problem player at the club at a time... we have Barton so having Diouf would be too much...

Hahaa Diouf would be running away from Barton who'd be tryin to smack him. I can imagine the Benny Hill theme tune going with that during a training session  :lol:  :rocky:

Guest Toon83

I would definately take Diouf if we could get him for something around £4m, Allardyce has proven he can keep him out of trouble and was arguably one of Bolton's best players under Big Sam

Would be a good signing and can play, up front, or on both wings effectively

Think it's been fairly widely mentioned that Diouf is hardly a Joey Barton type character off the pitch. Scum on it like. :lol:

I imagine a lot of the people who wouldn't have Diouf are fine with having Barton then?  FFS.

We just don't need him. All we need is a bunch of defenders and a DM. We don't need strikers, forwards, or wingers and i'm bored of us being "linked" to them.

Guest teepee

I sit in row M . Can he spit that far ?

easily!

he competes with the best - even totti the cunt

Think it's been fairly widely mentioned that Diouf is hardly a Joey Barton type character off the pitch. Scum on it like. :lol:

Barton has been involved in a couple of fights with his teammates; Diouf has assaulted his wife.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

If Diouf notched the winner aginst the mackems, people would soon forget all about his hockling.

Barton has been involved in a couple of fights with his teammates; Diouf has assaulted his wife.

Yeah sorry... i meant like in the dressing rooms and in training, etc.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Can't say i'm overjoyed with the capture of Barton but i do know taking that cretin on would be too much for Sam to deal with considering he will now have to take Barton under his wing

Can't say i'm overjoyed with the capture of Barton but i do know taking that cretin on would be too much for Sam to deal with considering he will now have to take Barton under his wing

How do you figure?

It's not like they both go around constantly trying to kill and maim people and need 24 hour supervision like. :lol:

Anyway, wouldn't be at all unhappy with Diouf to be honest. Bit of a twat from all accounts but the type of player you love when he's on your team rather than against you.

He had Diouf and Le Strop under his wing at Bolton and that didn't go too wrong, infact they both seem to think Allardyce walks on water from the interviews I have read.

Where would Diouf play? I am already happy with both wings - Milner and Dyer/Solano, and Duff and N'Zogbia/Luque.

Up front - Ameobi's better. Lets not sign players for the sake of signing someone eh? I actually think Ameoni might surprise a few people this year - injury free for the first time in 5 years - if he falls over like usual - no excuses this time - the time will come for the bloke to sling his hook.

Diouf is the only player worthy of filling the void left by bellamy for player best to wind up opposition fans and players.

Can see Sam looking at this type of player though, we will need short term cover for Duff and maybe viduka for the start of the season.

Despite his love to hate persona, Diouf is a very good player, wouldnt want to spend anything over 4m on him though

Guest Kenton Magpie

Most people are happy to take any fucker we are linked to in the press, no matter how shite they are!

Diouf is a good player, no more, no less. It would take 6m or more to get him form Bolton, which for me is too much for a player in a position we are well covered in.

As much as i would like us to have a big squad on the attacking front, defence MUST be our priority at the moment. We can always try last minute deals for players like Diouf.