Want Diouf?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Guinness

I'd be delighted with Diouf to replace Solano and Dyer.

If we could get him for around 5 mill that'd be awesome.

Agreed, he'd bring a lot of pace and skill to the right side and would also be effective in a 4-3-3 formation just as he was at Bolton under Big Sam.

if he is available we will have a bid in for him. belletti and diouf would be fantastic replacements for dyer and solano.                                                      Would be suprised if they sell to us though.

Diouf isn't that bad a guy. He had his problems but he has worked his way through them. Right now he is just a bit eccentric on and off the pitch.

You only have to look at how well he gets on with his teammates and the Bolton supporters to know that. I would be happy to have him in our team, he is one of those that would be a fan favourite too. He is one of those players you love when he is on your team, but hate when he isn't.

If you guys want creativity he is definitely a player that makes things happen in the attacking third. If Martins/Owens leaves he would make sense to me, otherwise, there really wouldn't be any where we could fit him into so it should be interesting to see how it works out.

I would imagine that if he has been made available then Sam would definitely be interested. If Sam is determined to play the 4-3-3 then he would be a key addition as his skills set suit the system more than any of our current smaller, quicker strikers.

Guest microbar

He said on sky sports he thought anelka would leave,

and then he would have to reconsider his future,

He also said he was looking to play champions league football

no chance of that this year at bolton. ;D

He said on sky sports he thought anelka would leave,

and then he would have to reconsider his future,

He also said he was looking to play champions league football

no chance of that this year at bolton. ;D

Or Newcastle ;)

Would much prefer to pay the extra and get Anelka, but I'd have Diouf here in a flash personally.

Despicable fucker by all accounts, but when he's winning points for your team on the pitch then it's amazing how easy it is to turn the blind eye. A good manager will be able to control him, as Sam has proved with Diouf before.

Not a whole lot different to Bellamy, in all honesty.  :frantic:

Apparently he's got a real strong relationship with Allardyce as has Nolan, Davies and Faye.

I think if Sam wants him he'd come here unless someone like Chelsea want him, definitely pick us over Spurs and Lyon IMO.

Apparently he's got a real strong relationship with Allardyce as has Nolan, Davies and Faye.

I think if Sam wants him he'd come here unless someone like Chelsea want him, definitely pick us over Spurs and Lyon IMO.

if he wants champions league football (quoted saying) then lyon would be his best bet.. wouldn't pick spurs over us though definitely

He said he wants champions league football or at least a team who are trying to get it next season. I can't see it but you never know we could persuade him we are really going to push for it.