Other clubs' transfer deadline day discussion

GeordieDazzler

Fee accepted

Medical passed

Personal terms agreed

Training with the squad for a week

At the Blackburn game yesterday

...and still we don't sign Manuel Fernandes

He's just signed for Valencia tonight. I don't know who are the bigger wankers- the EFC board, the Premier League for holding up the transfer or Fernandes and his agents.

Only Everton could do this. Fucks sake.

Guest Knightrider

Fee accepted

Medical passed

Personal terms agreed

He's just signed for Valencia tonight. I don't know who are the bigger wankers- the EFC board, the Premier League for holding up the transfer or Fernandes and his agents.

Looked a good player, but quite expensive. Although I suppose when you look at the figures for mediocre English players...

Fee accepted

Medical passed

Personal terms agreed

Need the money for Yakubu?

Fee accepted

Medical passed

Personal terms agreed

Looked a good player, but quite expensive. Although I suppose when you look at the figures for mediocre English players...

He's an excellent player. Bargain price considering what Reo-Coker and Parker went for.

Don't think it's anything to do with funds, NSG.

Fee accepted

Medical passed

Personal terms agreed

He's an excellent player. Bargain price considering what Reo-Coker and Parker went for.

Don't think it's anything to do with funds, NSG.

Didn't think so, was just a though. Would have been an excellent signing.

Personally, I don't think Yakubu is the type of player you need. Not sure if he'd compliment AJ very well.

Fee accepted

Medical passed

Personal terms agreed

Fucking hell, that's unbelievable. What a cock up.

Fee accepted

Medical passed

Personal terms agreed

Everton did say that a deal would only be done for the full rights to him, because he is owned by a third party also. the 6mil was only for half of him.

Having problems with a work permit for Yakubu aswell aren't you? Find that very odd as if the deal falls through he will still be working in this country anyway!

Will no doubt get it, don't see why they bother refusing work permits because 99% of the time they put it through in the end!

Fee accepted

Medical passed

Personal terms agreed

i bet you're gutted, midfielder who has limitless potential just slipped through your fingers!

Having problems with a work permit for Yakubu aswell aren't you? Find that very odd as if the deal falls through he will still be working in this country anyway!

Will no doubt get it, don't see why they bother refusing work permits because 99% of the time they put it through in the end!

Its to stop dirty asylum seekers sneaking in, footballers just seem to get caught up in the admin.

tommorow we'll have at least 3 players linked to the club now that sam has mentioned buying again

Martins will "want out" after he "stormed down the tunnel in a rage", 100% fact!

Is this true?Or did he pick up a knock?

If we signed Anelka and sold Martins wouldnt be too pissed but would like to keep him

tommorow we'll have at least 3 players linked to the club now that sam has mentioned buying again

Martins will "want out" after he "stormed down the tunnel in a rage", 100% fact!

Headline:  Martins: I'm sick of being in Owens shadow

If we signed Anelka and sold Martins wouldnt be too pissed but would like to keep him

He went off due to a tactical change as far as I know, went straight down the tunnel which I think is standard under Allardyce as he wants to make sure they are conditioned properly or whatever. Media have already made out like he "stormed down the tunnel" so I wouldn't be remotely surprised if there is a story about him wanting out tomorrow.

Headline:  Martins: I'm sick of being in Owens shadow

Owen: I'm so frail I have no shadow

Guest midget

Fee accepted

Medical passed

Personal terms agreed

Had a lucky escape if you ask me. he sounds like a bit of a mercenary cunt tbh. good player like but he's been whored around europe by benfica for over a year without any real serious big boys coming in for him.

Fee accepted

Medical passed

Personal terms agreed

That's amazing.

Fee accepted

Medical passed

Personal terms agreed

Had a lucky escape if you ask me. he sounds like a bit of a mercenary c*** tbh. good player like but he's been whored around europe by benfica for over a year without any real serious big boys coming in for him.

It says in tomorrow's Daily Mail that he had talks with Bill Kenwright for an hour, assured him he was still signing and said he was going back to Portugal to sort some things out. He actually got a plane to Spain to sign for Valencia.

Cunt.

Fee accepted

Medical passed

Personal terms agreed

Had a lucky escape if you ask me. he sounds like a bit of a mercenary c*** tbh. good player like but he's been whored around europe by benfica for over a year without any real serious big boys coming in for him.

It says in tomorrow's Daily Mail that he had talks with Bill Kenwright for an hour, assured him he was still signing and said he was going back to Portugal to sort some things out. He actually got a plane to Spain to sign for Valencia.

Cunt.

Don't blame him tbh.

Fee accepted

Medical passed

Personal terms agreed

Cunt.

Don't blame him tbh.

long walk

He went off due to a tactical change as far as I know, went straight down the tunnel which I think is standard under Allardyce as he wants to make sure they are conditioned properly or whatever. Media have already made out like he "stormed down the tunnel" so I wouldn't be remotely surprised if there is a story about him wanting out tomorrow.

SSN reported it and suggested he could be on his way out.