Keegan Talk In

NSG

I went to this dinner and Keegan was great with the fans as always.  Spent as much time with each person as they wanted - no moving people on quickly.  There were a couple of Mackems in front of me (I guess in their 40s) saying how much they loved Keegan - they were genuine and had liked him since his Liverpool days and were thrilled to meet him and get their pic with him.  They had a good chat with him and told him that even though they supported Sunderland, they had always been fans of his.  Keegan was quite chuffed or perhaps bemused - said to me - "can you believe that - they're Mackems"!

Hearing him talk about how nufc is his club that he loves just sounds hypocritical now. He always talked a good game though.

Hypocritical how?

Because he didn't hesitate to leave the club he loves so much in a lurch blah blah blah. Just talks the talk now.

Hearing him talk about how nufc is his club that he loves just sounds hypocritical now. He always talked a good game though.

Hypocritical how?

Because he didn't hesitate to leave the club he loves so much in a lurch blah blah blah. Just talks the talk now.

The guy has principles and integrity - he was correct in what he did.

Hypocritical how?

What don't you understand about constructive dismissal?

The guy has principles and integrity

Loves them the most and for everyone to know that. His sudden bouts of misplaced integrity didn't do the club much good, but I suppose that doesn't matter.

Loves them the most and for everyone to know that. His sudden bouts of misplaced integrity didn't do the club much good, but I suppose that doesn't matter.

are you taking drugs?

principles and integrity are constants, you knacker

Constant to who or what you are looking out for. The only true losers of the whole situation were the fans, that's all there is to it.

So for him to come out and always mention his love for the fans and club rings false.

Constant to who or what you are looking out for. The only true losers of the whole situation were the fans, that's all there is to it.

So for him to come out and always mention his love for the fans and club rings false.

no, ffs, just no.

I think Keegan, had every right to leave but and excuse me if i'm wrong didn't he try and take 25 million from us ?

off Ashley, tbh.

But how would Keegan know whether Ashley would take the money out of his or NUFC's account ?

I think Keegan, had every right to leave but and excuse me if i'm wrong didn't he try and take 25 million from us ?

off Ashley, tbh.

But how would Keegan know whether Ashley would take the money out of his or NUFC's account ?

same thing,.....

off Ashley, tbh.

same thing,.....

Not necessarily, if Ashley had decided not to bankroll us. We could have been in serious trouble.

off Ashley, tbh.

He didn't know and evidently he didn't care.