Left-Back

Guest jamesmartinsmith
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest jamesmartinsmith

I suppose Heinze is an option, but I can't see him joining us with the likes of Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan and Juventus supposedly interested.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Anyone who votes for anyone other than Wayne Bridge from that list needs shooting, in all fairness.

Can't help but feel we've had this conversation before though.

It's not meant to be a conversation, it's a poll.

Bridge, no contest. Remove Bridge and I'd have Shorey or Heinze or look over seas for someone similar but cheaper.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Bridge, no contest. Remove Bridge and I'd have Shorey or Heinze or look over seas for someone similar but cheaper.

We need Chelsea to beat Real Madrid to Drenthe's signature.

Anyone who votes for anyone other than Wayne Bridge from that list needs shooting, in all fairness.

Then why are you talking to me? :lol:

Doesn't help your case really though, at least a conversation has potential to go somewhere. This is just going to end up in a Wayne Bridge-tastic landslide.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Then why are you talking to me? :lol:

Doesn't help your case really though, at least a conversation has potential to go somewhere. This is just going to end up in a Wayne Bridge-tastic landslide.

Not my problem.

It's good to see statistically. I feel this website is a very accurate representation of Newcastle supporters.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

I feel this website is a very accurate representation of Newcastle supporters.

it's not

Why not?

I voted for Bianes as I see him becoming a much better player than Bridge in the future, yes okay maybe we should buy for now but in the real world we have more chance of signing Baines than we do Bridge..

I voted for Bianes as I see him becoming a much better player than Bridge in the future, yes okay maybe we should buy for now but in the real world we have more chance of signing Baines than we do Bridge..

Agree we have more chance of getting Baines but I don't see any evidence whatsoever to suggest he'll become much better than Bridge.

If he becomes Bridge's equal at any point in his career then he'll be doing very, very well for himself.

We have to be realistic about this though, Baines is an option we could actually buy, its just the price thats put us off going for him.

Bridge is Jose's second choice LB to Cole, but Cole has a very poor injury record so no way they would sell him, even if they did agree to let Bridge go there would be lots of other clubs after him and I bet he would choose to go elsewhere.

Shorey seems to be hanging on to see what offers come in for him and if the £5mill price tag is right then I think that is a fair price.

Heinze has already got a hardon for joining Liverpool, so if Frergie does decide to sell him then I am sure that will be where he ends up.

Querdrue is probably the one we will end up with because of the price factor..

My first choice would be Heinze, then Bridge. Can't see us getting Heinze though. I would be happy with Shorey, can't comment on Quedrue and Baines as I haven't seen enough of them.

Shocking to see Babayaro even put in that list, more shocking that 3 people have voted for him!