Left-Back

Guest jamesmartinsmith
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret

Bridge without a doubt is the best LB on the list...

BRIDGE

HEINZE

QUERDRUE

SHOREY

Juventus's young left back Chiellini is talking about leaving because he doesn't think he'll get enough games this season. He's 22, Liverpool have been linked by Sky Sports. Anyone know if he's any good?

Juventus's young left back Chiellini is talking about leaving because he doesn't think he'll get enough games this season. He's 22, Liverpool have been linked by Sky Sports. Anyone know if he's any good?

best LB on FM

best LB on FM

that'll be good enough for some of the 'tards on here.

I agree with the order of the poll: Bridge followed by Heinze followed by Baines. I would imagine only the 3rd is realistic though, given Bridge's injury and Chelsea's lack of backup for that position, and the fact the Heinze is supposedly wanted by bigger and currently better clubs than us (Madrid, Liverpool). Would like to be wrong about it mind.

Bossed the game from the back when I was at Wembley for England U21's/Italy U21's, looked a cut above most others on the pitch. Obviously the only time I've seen him live but him, Bentley and Pazzini were the stand-out players.

It's only 1 game, like, and a friendly to boot. He has a very good reputation, seemed very comfortable on the ball/good in the air and was up and down the flank like a dynamo. Mightily impressed with him at the time.

Guest Guinness

Just saw that Valencia are looking to sell Asier Del Horno.

Right there with Heinze on at the top of my [no chance] list.

Would fit the criteria of having Premiership experience, but I can't see him wanting to come back here after his experience at Chelsea.

Guest SwissMagpie

Taye Taiwo agant said today that option of the player leaving the club is still open if right offer comes.

I think that we need to fly to south of france tonight and struck a deal for him.

I know that we have nightmare from Nigarian left back but Taiwo will be a massive hit if he comes.for me the best left back in Ligue 1 and in the future will be one of the best in Europe.only 22

Taye Taiwo agant said today that option of the player leaving the club is still open if right offer comes.

I think that we need to fly to south of france tonight and struck a deal for him.

I know that we have nightmare from Nigarian left back but Taiwo will be a massive hit if he comes.for me the best left back in Ligue 1 and in the future will be one of the best in Europe.only 22

Looks tasty and would rather have him than some mentioned lately.

Guest SwissMagpie

I prefer to lose him one month than to have the shite players like Queudrue.

One level above the likes os Baines and Shorey.Has explosive left foot and great crosser. I think 8 million and he lands here

Guest SwissMagpie

agant claims that there are intrest from One EPL club and Spanish one for the services of Taiwo.

Hope its us.which other EPL club needs LB? (apart from sunderland .they dont count)

agant claims that there are intrest from One EPL club and Spanish one for the services of Taiwo.

Hope its us.which other EPL club needs LB? (apart from sunderland .they dont count)

That would be great if it was us. He plays for marseille which is where Beye is isn't it? Hopefully maybe we diecussed Taiwo at the same time. Been a fan of his for a while now. Can be a bit raw at times from what I remember but he is as dynamic as they come. Very powerful and has a ridiculous level of stamina. Like you said his left foot can be lethal too.

best LB on FM

Can we have any post that refers to FM as any kind of reliable source of a player's ability struck out? Luque is apparently a world beater on it.

Anyway, Maicon isn't on the list & we haven't got a chance of getting him but hey who cares?. He looked fantastic for Brazil and has the physique that Sam seems to go for.

I'll bet he's the dogs b's on FM..........

I'll edit this to confirm that he can play LB although he did play RB for Brazil.

one of todays papers says chelsea have agreed a deal for drenthe................does that leave bridge as surplus when he's fit ?

BBC mention it in the Robben article but describe Drenthe as replacing him on the left wing.

It is also believed Feyenoord's 20-year-old left winger Royston Drenthe has been lined up to replace Dutch international Robben.

best LB on FM

Can we have any post that refers to FM as any kind of reliable source of a player's ability struck out? Luque is apparently a world beater on it.

:jesuswept: