Dyer given permission to talk to West Ham, fee agreed

iklgizmo

See, i wdn't have Eidur or Smith as a replacement or Dyer, i cant see either of them being the type of plyaer who can break from midfield with such pace like Dyer, i know there are a lot of Dyer bashers out ther but really would lovehim to stay, by far one of our best players despite being a cock. For me Smith doesn't seem to offer anything we havent already got, Eidur has the natural intelligence which would come in useful,  from what ive seen, Barnes ooks the ideal replacement, i rememebr one match and he was part of 4 goal that derby stuck away scoring a couple himself, he seems to be like dyer but mayber better.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Biscuit Baron: we would like to offer you 5 million of your English pounds for the black fella

Fat Sam: are you fucking kidding me or what? Kieron Dyer is a top top Premiership player and an England international, your valuation is way way way off the mark my friend, are you trying to mug me off or summing you bald cunt?

Biscuit Baron: £6m?

Fat Sam: done

if Dyer is going which seems likely i would much rather take the 6m that we are rumoured to be willing to spend on Smith or Gudjoinson and try to hi-jack the Guieseppe Rossi deal.  Much younger then both and used right could be a starman IMO

if Dyer is going which seems likely i would much rather take the 6m that we are rumoured to be willing to spend on Smith or Gudjoinson and try to hi-jack the Guieseppe Rossi deal.  Much younger then both and used right could be a starman IMO

Hi-jack a deal that is complete?

Guest nufcfan76

Now I'm not being Negative Nelly, but if any deal is made and the reason is to sell Dire to raise funds for defenders, then we're in a hell of a lot more trouble than people think. I don't think this is true and it hasn't been as easy as we all would have hoped for when Ashley promised money and ambition. So far we've seen very little of either while the likea of Citeh, Spurs and WHU are on sprees. And selling one of our very few fit and decent mid fielders at the moment is madness. So I would expect Big Sam is close to a signing. Though I take Gudj over Smith anyday, we need a better class of playmaker. Who? I don't have anyone in mind still available.

Already gone, plus Man Utd can buy him back for the same price if he turns out into a world beater.

Didnt realise it was a done deal, shame anyways

Sam's great though.

We honestly don't need to replace Dyer, even if he is sold we have 2 players for every front six position. We do however have about 3 defenders! Fuck Smith off and spend that money on the back 4!

NEWCASTLE United midfielder Kieron Dyer has been given permission to talk to West Ham United after the two clubs agreed an undisclosed fee for the 28-year-old.

.cock

5 years too fucking late. Fuck off you prick!