Newcastle 4 - 1 Celtic (friendly) - Post match thoughts from page 29

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

just pointing out that most people on here who sometimes try to lib me dont go to most of the games

That's cos you act like a t***.

my point is dont try and tell me anything about Newcastle United especially the matches if you dont go to them!

Mum: Kev, go do your homework

Kev: Giz a sec wuddya, me n Jamie r watchin da o-fish-al history dvd'z so we can be da bestest fanz ever!

I live in Newcastle and I stayed at home cos I wanted to see The Bill. Is that ok?

Oh. My. God.

Don't ever talk to me about NUFC again.

In that case don't fucking talk to me about The Bill (Eastenders too cos I watched that as well) and we're all happy.

just pointing out that most people on here who sometimes try to lib me dont go to most of the games

my point is dont try and tell me anything about Newcastle United especially the matches if you dont go to them!

I watched it on the tv so don't even try and tell me anything about the offside! *wags finger whilst wiggling my arse*

before i was being serious about the offside because i wasnt sure!

not my fault if i want to support them from the stands not from a armchair

Kev: Giz a sec wuddya, me n Jamie r watchin da o-fish-al history dvd'z so we can be da bestest fanz ever!

His mum does his homework for him tbh.

Kev: Do you even go to school, don't be trying to tell ME anything about homework den!

I watched it on the tv so don't even try and tell me anything about the offside! *wags finger whilst wiggling my arse*

before i was being serious about the offside because i wasnt sure!

not my fault if i want to support them from the stands not from a armchair

Some people prefer to watch the games in comfort.

I live in Newcastle and I stayed at home cos I wanted to see The Bill. Is that ok?

Oh. My. God.

Don't ever talk to me about NUFC again.

In that case don't fucking talk to me about The Bill (Eastenders too cos I watched that as well) and we're all happy.

DEAL, bitch.

PS - was that druggy in da Bill offside when he scored?

Dont knock him too much, future mastermind contestant studying his spesh subject

Kev: Do you even go to school, don't be trying to tell ME anything about homework den!

;D

Hahaha I can't wait till you grow up mate and have a job and a social life.

seconded.  I'm 18, I had a season ticket since I was 13.  However with uni calling I've had to give it up.  So because I can no longer afford to have one (or if I move away, can't make games) means that I'm no longer a fan qualified to give my opinions?

Looking forward to a trip to Hull on Wednesday then?  'Cos I'm sure you'll be going then

kev..i didn't go tonight cos friendlies are a fucking waste of time,supporter wise,but handy for the manager.the result means sod all and good performances often flatter to deceive against opponents who are doing a glorified stretching exercise,fair enough?,now do stop being an uppity cock ?

Armchair fans around the world will be in outrage at this one man assault. I'm a season ticket holder, but I didn't go today. Only planned to see the away friendlies this year.

Fans like you make me sick!

is this meant to be funny?

you's all tell me to grow up! why dont you's saying as you's are all sad adults who sit on a forum all day talking bollocks

is this meant to be funny?

you's all tell me to grow up! why dont you's saying as you's are all sad adults who sit on a forum all day talking bollocks

Babblefish says no....  :undecided:

Hahaha I can't wait till you grow up mate and have a job and a social life.

seconded.  I'm 18, I had a season ticket since I was 13.  However with uni calling I've had to give it up.  So because I can no longer afford to have one (or if I move away, can't make games) means that I'm no longer a fan qualified to give my opinions?

Looking forward to a trip to Hull on Wednesday then?  'Cos I'm sure you'll be going then

i am actually

£20 on the back page leaves at 2:30

went to hartlepool and carlisle too

then its Bolton