2007/08 NUFC top goalscorer?

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Right well since all the rumours have died down i think i'll take a chance on saying the 4 listed are probably going to be our strikers for next season, so which one do you think will become NUFC's top goalscorer for next season?

Guest Geordiesned

Viduka.

If Owen proves his fitness and bags a few goals I think he'll be off in January.

Probably Owen. But i think it'll be like, Owen with 14 - Martins with 10 - Viduka with 8, or something. Hopefully, hopefully, we'll have goals from midfield this season. And if Milner/N'Zogbia establish themselves in a 4-4-2, i can see that happening.

Martins as neither Owen or Viduka can maintain their fitness for the season to score enough i think

Exactamundo!

The fittest of the lot and therefore will score the most goals.

I totally agree with Geordiesned on this: either Owen is crocked/inconsistant or he bangs them in and leaves for another club. - Let's nt forget that his release clause supossedly shrinks every transfer window. Viduka will not survive under Big Sam's fitness regime and will be dropped. It's gotta be Martins.

Guest WalkervilleMag

Viduka for me.  Owen will score alot and will be leading by January, but will be off in the next window, as he clearly just does not want to be here.