Newcastle 2 - 0 Juventus (friendly) - Post match thoughts from page 23

Dave

Guest Matt10

The new Jamie McClen.

Signed for Bedlington now hasn't he? :lol:

Aye, saw him a couple of weeks ago.  :-[

wiki has him at Hamilton Academicals?

He's recently left Bedlington and gone to Northwich apparently.

Already???  :lol:

Don't know if he was just trialing for Bedlington the night I saw him. Maybe he didn't impress 'em enough.  :lol:

:lol:

He'd been signed on permanently I think, but was looking to move to a higher level. He played for the Terriers against Gretna in a friendly the other week and looked lazy and unfit, could tell he did have a bit of quality on the ball though.

Still, amazing how far he's dropped since Bobby gave him that contract extension in 2002.

Did anyone else notice btw, that at the start of the game, Nedved turns up with one of those little silk flag things with the Juventus crest on to give to the opposing captain.  What did Given have to give him?  f*** all. :lol:  I bet he turns up for dinner at your house and doesn't bring a bottle of wine an'all. 

Ashley's expense cutting measures, amidst this club audit, are coming into full effect.

;)

• 3 months later...

How shit is Trezegeut these days?  ;D

We were the better team by far and I had a tenner on us @10/1 to win 2-0.  :clap2:

Pure shite, I'd honestly rather have Ameobi. He was shocking and very lazy. Easy day for Ramage says it all.

Did a search for Trezeguet as I remembered this thread.

10 goals in Serie A so far for Trezeguet, he's nee Shola like.