Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

see ya, wouldnt wanna be ya

Aye, I'm sure you'd rather be a fat, little, cockney, Internet geek rather than a professional footballer.

are you taking over from Stevie as the biggest 'knows nowt but thinks he does' on the forum then?

Is Stevie dead???

RIP Stevie. :(

Guest Invicta_Toon

Aye, I'm sure you'd rather be a fat, little, cockney, Internet geek rather than a professional footballer.

are you taking over from Stevie as the biggest 'knows nowt but thinks he does' on the forum then?

Is Stevie dead???

dead inside

Is Stevie dead???

dead inside

Thats the drinking, and the fighting. Eats away at your soul until there's nothing left.

I'd also like to thank Mr Dyer for giving me the inspiration (of hate and joy simultaneously) to near closer to that 100 post mark so I can start intriguing, interesting and insightful posts - well good uns anyway!  :angel:

I think we should all join in with one of those infamous chants...

Na Na... Na Na Na Na.... wwwaaayyeeeeee... gooooddbbbyyyeeeee!

Guest Invicta_Toon

deserved one more season to prove himself

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

deserved one more season to prove himself

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

lol

Guest East Stander

Thanks for 10 great games.

As many as that were there?

Off the top of my head, during my 40+ years of watching NUFC, I'm struggling to think of anyone who comes close to this over rated, over paid, obnoxious, talentless shithouse. I pray that somehow he manages to get through the medical.

Guest Morph

No need to be dicks about it.  Ok, he wasn't great for us, and accepted a hugely overpaid contract that he didnt ask for.  But he's only human, and the injuries he had were a bit ridiculous.  Could have been great, maybe's he should have been.  But he wasn't.  Get get get get over it, get over it.

No need to be dicks about it.  Ok, he wasn't great for us, and accepted a hugely overpaid contract that he didnt ask for.  But he's only human, and the injuries he had were a bit ridiculous.  Could have been great, maybe's he should have been.  But he wasn't.  Get get get get over it, get over it.

Good post.

Well I gave Dyer his Epitaph a couple of weeks ago and I don't think I can do any better now

"He alone sums up our failures as a club in the past 10 years. A serial injury prone underachiever who is on ridiculously high wages, yet produces virtually no end product. Someone loves the celebrity lifestyle and took advantage of those who helped him get to where he was."

Despite all the money and the all the potential he and we as a club have done nothing since he joined.

Dyer is basically leaving Newcastle to join Newcastle.

Bowyer, Parker, Bellamy, error prone defence, laughing stock club, chairman who loves the media attention and overinflates everything.

Guest Invicta_Toon

And....breathe.

M4TT, Vic: fuck off and give it a rest please.

how many times has he got to pull that shit? seriously? TEACHER!!!!!