Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

f*** off, you overpaid, mediocre little c***. Hope your career and performances continue down the shitty road they have been for a good while now. You c***.

Hey, I said off the cuff!!! Don't be harsh...  ;D

That was off the cuff. If i'd had more time, i'd have played on what a bunch of no-mark cretins him and hi mates are. As well as him being a dirty little skank, and a cunt, obviously.

And a drink spiller!

Well done for the board getting a decent price for him, well i guess its decent or SA said he wasn't going.

Thank fuk that chapter of NUFC is over. Over rated player, well over paid, injured far too much, petulant, arrogant & scared of eggs!

Goodbye you waste of space.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I think it's time the Dyer hate brigade gave some credit to Sam and Mort for getting a very good price by all accounts. Thank God they were negotiating instead of you eh?  O0

that's crap

a player only a month ago Sam said was instrumental to the team, and who he then valued at £25m, gets sold to a millionaire for only 7 fucking million quid, when cunts are paying £5m for absolute shite

yeah thanks a lot you fat bastard

Guest Invicta_Toon

Didn't know you were a fan Vic. You aren't just being contrary are you? ;)

I couldn't stand the fucker

Playing through the centre with an anchor,ie Speed behind him.

He did well there one season, looked a bit too lightweight there recently imo, and he's too injury prone and inconsistent to have a midfield built around him.

Guest toonster

Promised so much delivered very little. Won't be missed in on the pitch and well done for getting a good price (if)

I think it's time the Dyer hate brigade gave some credit to Sam and Mort for getting a very good price by all accounts. Thank God they were negotiating instead of you eh?  O0

that's crap

a player only a month ago Sam said was instrumental to the team, and who he then valued at £25m, gets sold to a millionaire for only 7 f****** million quid, when c***s are paying £5m for absolute s****

yeah thanks a lot you fat b******

Look at the walls..they are moving...changing shape..

now wipe your chin with your bib...stay away from the walls....

Guest Redcar Mag

If I had to sum up my feelings on his departure in one word, I'd say relieved. I'm glad the era of big-head, under-achieving, trouble magnets picking up ludicrous wages has drawn to a close.

a player only a month ago Sam said was instrumental to the team, and who he then valued at £25m

What?! Since when did Allardyce ever claim such a thing?

As for claiming he was instrumental to the team, that was an excellent move considering we've gotten £7 million for him, more then anyone here could have possibly dreamt of.  Would you have preferred him to tell everyone how we didn't really want him like Souness did with Bellamy?.....