Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

f*** off you f****** pile of s***.

Just about sums the intelligence of this thread up tbh. The best thing about Dyer going is these will now die out. Now that is worth celebrating...

f*** off you f****** pile of s***.

Just about sums the intelligence of this thread up tbh. The best thing about Dyer going is these will now die out. Now that is worth celebrating...

Dont worry, the boo-boys will find their next pantomine villain. The sad cunts.

I think it's time the Dyer hate brigade gave some credit to Sam and Mort for getting a very good price by all accounts. Thank God they were negotiating instead of you eh?  O0

If he'd been playing for Man Utd, we'd have got about £15m for him. *grumble grumble*

One thing I'd like to thank Dyer for is his honesty & transparency - both were evident in his expression of utter disdain for the Management and fans of Newcastle United by his holding the Captain's armband like a piece of used Bog roll and chucking it on the deck when substituted .

That, more than any of the other appalling episodes in which he dragged down both his own and the Club's name , summed him up for me and to even GIVE him the Captain's armband in the first place insulted the fans.

When you think of some of the players that were genuinely proud , not just to wear the B & W shirt, but honoured to be captain(Joe Harvey, Bobby Moncur etc) it shows the extent of the club's decline that someone so shallow could be given the honour.

Bet he isn't injured half as much at W.Ham...

This day should have arrived 4 years ago.

The hate all seems a bit much, can't fault a bloke for being fairly uneducated and for acting as such when given responsibility he clearly wasn't ready for.  I'll remember him in the UEFA Cup run under Souness and how he was destroying Lisbon most of the first half.  Pulls up with the Hammy and we get slaughtered.  Everton was good as was Southampton, thanks for that. 

A big no thank-you for the bust up with Bowyer, letting the money get to your head (not that you had a choice, you numpty) and not acting professionally. 

Taxi for Dyer... 

Erm………………….

We’ve shelled out around £20 million in wages (assuming he shelved the remaining wedge due from his contract due to his family problems so he could get a move away…………..) for a bloke who can’t tackle, can’t head, can’t beat a man, can’t cross the ball and who is useless in front of goal but he has a great engine and can run all day - whoooopeeee bastard do, so can Zola Budd. I have never disliked (being generous) a NUFC player like this obnoxious bling boy before in my life and I am ecstatic that he is now off our books. Not forgetting the number of times he brought bad press to the club for his behaviour off the field, or the time when he refused to play where S.B.R wanted him to play, or when he tossed the arm-band away to like it was a piece of shit away to The Smoggies, or the time he laughed and joked about being booed by his own team’s fans when he played for England at S.J.P. 

Ohh, and it’s another reason to hate those bubble-blowing cockney wankers! I can’t wait till we play them and I’m sure Mr Bling can’t either as our fans will no doubt show him how much we “appreciated” his 8 (wasted) years at NUFC.

FERK OFF DYER!

I have many questions about Dyer that I suppose will never be answered and no longer matter for us.

Was he injury prone or was it at least partially our fault? Was he inherently a bling boy or was he lead astray and got a bad rep early on when Gullit sold his Quayside flat to him? (that was sublime in it stupidity on behalf Ruud)

What was that genetic or otherwise mystery illness that was not his fault? How come WHam are willing to pay him wages and 5m when he has got this condition?

Was he actually SBR's illigitimate child explaining his "undroppability" no matter how poorly or how petulently he played?

Anyway I can wish him all the best of luck knowing full well that his best times are behind him.

A happy thought: His goals at St. Mary's in January 2004 (?)

Guest DavB93

I'm quite disappointed that he's going to another Premiership team TBH.  He's a top six player who we'll probably miss at times next season.

Looking back over his Newcastle career, one thought comes to mind: if it weren't for the injuries...

Got to agree with you there mate.

...Was he actually SBR's illigitimate child explaining his "undroppability" no matter how poorly or how petulently he played?...

No, you're thinking of Jenas.

Ah but JJ's parents have an alibi, whereas Dyer was born in Ipswich in 1978... the product of a drunken party celebrating a certain UEFA Cup victory perhaps?

Farewell Dyer..You've always been a special player...Talented and only people with hatred can't see that...We will miss your magic (even though was every now and then)...

If we don't replace Dyer with someone who has speed and creativity then we have gone backward and then forward with this peice of business...

When any player leaves Newcastle after 8 years there is always a little saddness however, I think that Dyer's time has been up for a long time and while his fitness is at its' current level now is the time to do the deal.

Whether he starts as a superstar for West Ham it is pretty nailed on that he will soon be back to his old ways of petulance.  With the assistance of Craig Bellamy he is certain to find the bright lights of London too much to resist. 

Keep an eye on the papers!!

Guest Ridzuan

Goodbye Kieron.You have been a great player for us during your time with us.The only thing that overshadows your great contributions to the club was your injury records.Other than that,you have done nothing wrong.Hopefully he will continue your good form with West Ham.  :thup:

Goodbye Kieron.You have been a great player for us during your time with us.The only thing that overshadows your great contributions to the club was your injury records.Other than that,you have done nothing wrong.Hopefully he will continue your good form with West Ham.  :thup:

:rolleyes:

Guest lebowski

Personally while I'm no big Dyer fan, I am concerned that our already thin squad has just shrunk with no apparent replacement lined up.

The other thing that has worried me is all the clearly talented players that come through our club and end up becoming poor players or not living up to their poterntial (there is a big list). I'd be really slutted if say Westham finish above us this season and someone like Dyer stars for them playing the way we all know he can. Don't get me started on the Scott Parker for Joey Barton thing.