Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

Guest 22bnw

Bye Kieron, have fun at the other club with the new owners, new manager and large squad, I don't blame you for leaving, family problems or not.

Our squad is now dangerously small in a time when we are struggling to sign players. Nice one NUFC.

Guest elbee909

I remember a goal against Everton where he picked up the ball on the halfway line, ran the full length of the pitch and looped it over the keeper.  Cheers for that.

just thought there he will be playing with bowyer wont he?I fucking hope so! :knuppel2:

What a selfish prick,the west ham matchs going to be biggest after sunderland!dyer,bowyer,parker,craig bellamy!christ what a bunch of wanks!!!!

Guest Morph

just thought there he will be playing with bowyer wont he?I fucking hope so! :knuppel2:

What a selfish prick,the west ham matchs going to be biggest after sunderland!dyer,bowyer,parker,craig bellamy!christ what a bunch of wanks!!!!

What are you, like 14 or something?

On the one hand - His goal Vs Everton. An integral part of our attack under Robson. Seems to have got his head sorted to some degree recently. Thanks for the memories. :thup:

However as others have said, he remained sadly symptomatic of the clubs ability to waste millions, our inability to move on to the next stage, and generally take the farking piss.

Couldn't give a toss that he is gone now, just hope to god his replacement serves the club a damn sight better.

All good players, mores the pity.

just thought there he will be playing with bowyer wont he?I f****** hope so! :knuppel2:

All good players, mores the pity.

except bowyer hes shit!

His goal / performance against Soton in the FA Cup.

His goal against Everton.

His performace at Elland Road.

Quite frankly, I'm struggling to recall any other (better) moments.

Everything that needs to be said about Dyer has been said already, and he has been correctly identified as the embodiment of the travails that have haunted this club.

So, too bad it wasn't to be, mate. (Major) Part your fault, the other... well, we're Newcastle United.

Guest 22bnw

just thought there he will be playing with bowyer wont he?I f****** hope so! :knuppel2:

What are you, like 14 or something?

He's got a point even if he said it slightly poorly. Playing West Ham with Bowyer, Dyer, Parker and Bellamy in their team will make it even more satisfying if we win.

The only good thing i can remember him doing was the assist for Bellamy's famous goal vs Feynoord

Ripping Southampton to shreads in the FA Cup will be my best memory of him.

Had the potential to be a great player, but injuries/his off field antics ruined it.  A case of what should have been.

The only good thing i can remember him doing was the assist for Bellamy's famous goal vs Feynoord

Ripping Southampton to shreads in the FA Cup will be my best memory of him.

Had the potential to be a great player, but injuries/his off field antics ruined it.  A case of what should have been.

very much so.

players like Rednapp were robbed of promising careers through injury

Dyer had injuries yes and will soon end up on the same scraphead but that's where the comparison ends. A waster who expected his talent to do all the work. Well it didn't Keiron, enjoy that hellhole part of London

It makes perfect sense to me to sell him, given his age, wages and injury record.  I doubt we'll miss him in the long run.  There must be other pacey headless chickens who can't shoot out there.