José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

End of the day we're not bringing in ENOUGH quality players with the funds available, not that the players we've brought in are useless. I make Enrique totally right.

Trouble is however that apart from the striker, who we intend to sign, we have a large squad that takes us to the limit of what is allowed under league rules, we can't get rid of the turboshit players,and we won't allow a player to be paid a weekly wage yet unregistered to play for us.

Smacks of when Robert tried to tell us all what a shit job Souness was doing and all Souness' little hangers on defended him to the hilt before admitting Robert had been right all along but not before it had cost us the UEFA Cup.

To be honest, whether what Enrique said is right or wrong, fact of the matter is, he shouldnt be shouting about it on twitter. Its that simple.

This is correct. I seem to recall there was almost universal condemnation/unhapiness at some of Barton's first tweets.

This is the same Enrique that said he wanted to spend the rest of his career here. It appears he has changed his mind. He is now unhappy and wants to leave. He tweets a load of inflammatory comments and half the board rally behind him like he's some kind of hero. Seemingly failing to spot that his comments cannot be good for the teams morale whichever way you look at it.

The team is changing, as all teams do. If Enrique isn't happy he has to be shipped out and sharpish. It's not rocket science.

Coloccini has just been made captain and by all accounts is honoured to take on the role, he's very happy with it. The newest team members all suggest that conversations with Ben Arfa were in some way influentual on their decision to join Newcastle. Do Enrique's comments do anything to enhance this new incarnation of Newcastle United?

No, of course they don't. They're a harsh discord in whatever light you look at it.

We will all still be here supporting Newcastle long after Enrique has retired from football. Let's get out perspective in place. Enrique should just shut the fuck up, if he's unhappy - fuck off  His comments do nothing for team spirit, they do the opposite - so why are so many rushing to defend him?

Why do so many rush to defend a regime that is so bad for the club that players and managers consistently try to tell us what a shit job they are doing?

Unless you're claiming that what Enrique's said is ultimately going to be worse for the club than years of Ashley mismanagement?

That's not really the point. You can think Ashley has made a lot of mistakes (which I do BTW) and still think players shouldn't be criticising the club in public.

I support Newcastle Utd, which will be here long after Jose and Ashley are both history.

Smacks of when Robert tried to tell us all what a shit job Souness was doing and all Souness' little hangers on defended him to the hilt before admitting Robert had been right all along but not before it had cost us the UEFA Cup.

That was absolutely abysmal timing from Robert like although how anyone could've stuck up for that mug Souness is ridiculous.

Smacks of when Robert tried to tell us all what a s*** job Souness was doing and all Souness' little hangers on defended him to the hilt before admitting Robert had been right all along but not before it had cost us the UEFA Cup.

:snod:

To be honest, whether what Enrique said is right or wrong, fact of the matter is, he shouldnt be shouting about it on twitter. Its that simple.

This is correct. I seem to recall there was almost universal condemnation/unhapiness at some of Barton's first tweets.

This is the same Enrique that said he wanted to spend the rest of his career here. It appears he has changed his mind. He is now unhappy and wants to leave. He tweets a load of inflammatory comments and half the board rally behind him like he's some kind of hero. Seemingly failing to spot that his comments cannot be good for the teams morale whichever way you look at it.

The team is changing, as all teams do. If Enrique isn't happy he has to be shipped out and sharpish. It's not rocket science.

Coloccini has just been made captain and by all accounts is honoured to take on the role, he's very happy with it. The newest team members all suggest that conversations with Ben Arfa were in some way influentual on their decision to join Newcastle. Do Enrique's comments do anything to enhance this new incarnation of Newcastle United?

No, of course they don't. They're a harsh discord in whatever light you look at it.

We will all still be here supporting Newcastle long after Enrique has retired from football. Let's get out perspective in place. Enrique should just shut the fuck up, if he's unhappy - fuck off  His comments do nothing for team spirit, they do the opposite - so why are so many rushing to defend him?

Why do so many rush to defend a regime that is so bad for the club that players and managers consistently try to tell us what a shit job they are doing?

Unless you're claiming that what Enrique's said is ultimately going to be worse for the club than years of Ashley mismanagement?

Who? Who is defending the regime. They're a bunch of tits, what has that got to do with what I posted?

I am more bothered about the club's inability to keep star players happy and the terrible preseason we are having than the club's transfer policy which in my opinion is entirely reasonable.

We will all still be here supporting Newcastle long after Enrique has retired from football. Let's get out perspective in place. Enrique should just shut the f*** up, if he's unhappy - f*** off  His comments do nothing for team spirit, they do the opposite - so why are so many rushing to defend him?

Why do so many rush to defend a regime that is so bad for the club that players and managers consistently try to tell us what a s*** job they are doing?

Its not the point though, what good is having a rant on Twitter going to do apart from create an atmosphere and bad headlines?? Really, what will it do? We all know what a tosser Ashley is, we dont need Jose to tell us. The fans will judge when the window closes and im sure voices will be heard if nothing happens between now and the end of the window.

But Jose is an Employee of the club and gets very well paid to do a job. If I acted the way he has against my company, im sure no one would be rushing to say 'good for you mate'.

I would like to somebody make a website of all the quotes made by Llambais, Ashley, his puppets and so on. More bollocks come out their mouths than Comical Ali. It would be quite nice to just post the link of the website every time some idiot tries to defend them.

As someone said on Total Sport before, the only time weve heard from that c*** Llambais all summer was when 3 people were lifted at Darlington.

We're again going to make a profit in the transfer window. The difference between what we've brought in and what we've spent is the biggest in the league by far. f*** the £35million. We should have kept Carroll and SPENT money. But STILL we get the excuses from puppet, bollocks about signing on fees, money for wages, injured players like new signings. What about the money saved on Carroll and Nolans wages. How can that not be taken into account when deciding how much we have to spend.

Its fuckin ridiculous. Wasn't going to rant, but just got more and more annoyed. :(

End of the day we're not bringing in ENOUGH quality players with the funds available, not that the players we've brought in are useless. I make Enrique totally right.

Trouble is however that apart from the striker, who we intend to sign, we have a large squad that takes us to the limit of what is allowed under league rules, we can't get rid of the turboshit players,and we won't allow a player to be paid a weekly wage yet unregistered to play for us.

That's a very good point and one I forgot about tbh. I seriously can't see Ashley letting Xisco, Smith and the like collecting their (allegedly) big wages while not even being registered, if we got some better quality players in. Quite a shit situation really.

I am more bothered about the club's inability to keep star players happy and the terrible preseason we are having than the club's transfer policy which in my opinion is entirely reasonable.

You're more concerned about a few meaningless friendlies than us barely touching a penny of the Carroll cash?

???

You're more concerned about a few meaningless friendlies than us barely touching a penny of the Carroll cash?

???

More the injuries, and the fact that certain players aren't getting a good preseason which will have a knock on effect on their season.

Remember how Barton considered a good pre season as key to his form last season.

Guest TheSummerOf69

we sold the most promising centre forward of his generation. for this?

Who is, at least in the UK, a better candidate?

Nice last minute qualification there, you're on a roll!

???

It wasn't my statement to qualify.

I was just asking a question. British wise you answered "Sturridge, Walcott". We shall see...

The two are evidently inextricably linked.

They are..Btw, right now all our stars are happy, except Enrique.

..Barton.

We don't know that - maybe they are just keeping quiet about it.

We don't know that - maybe they are just keeping quiet about it.

And maybe they're happy but are just keeping quiet about it :) 

Barton wants to stay, but  he's soon 29 and he should not be awarded a lengthy contract, especially when we consider his previous injury troubles.