José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Strangely enough, i've completely forgotten about him and really don't miss him. He's the one I thought it'd be hardest to 'get over'.

i'm the opposite. saw that ben arfa vid yesterday and just left me gutted that Jose wasn't playing here. suppose i'll get over it once we sign a left-back in the future and can play Santon in his natural position, or when Santon starts playing well out there.

Guest KeithKettleborough

Strangely enough, i've completely forgotten about him and really don't miss him. He's the one I thought it'd be hardest to 'get over'.

i'm the opposite. saw that ben arfa vid yesterday and just left me gutted that Jose wasn't playing here. suppose i'll get over it once we sign a left-back in the future and can play Santon in his natural position, or when Santon starts playing well out there.

I guess it will all depend on how things go with regard to his old position. Was a canny full back and one of the best I have seen and I go back probably a lot longer than most on here. Will take a bit longer to see what happens but it seems one person who will really miss him will be Jonas. Already his game is a bit different but perhaps this will change when a "proper" left back is in place.

Feel the same way to be honest.  Obviously I'd love to have a settled left back in place but the team spirit/the fact that we're winning/etc have made his departure that much easier to take.

Was really one of my favorite Toon players though.

Feel the same way to be honest.  Obviously I'd love to have a settled left back in place but the team spirit/the fact that we're winning/etc have made his departure that much easier to take.

Was really one of my favorite Toon players though.

easily the biggest factor imo, if we can limp along with raylor until santon is ready we'll have got pretty lucky imo

awwwww man, i know it's a long shot but can you imagine if the dalglish effect really takes hold and we finish above them this season? :lol:

that'd be one of the sweetest finishes for quite some time imo

That literally would be amazing.

From a general forum I visit:

Enrique was awful against Spurs, first time i've really seen 90mins of him.

i saw enrique on sunday and he was embarrassed continually, worse than fucking konchesky. talked up way too much on here.

1 is a dense Liverpool fan, the other a Tottenham supporting idiot who's football opinions are completely scatter-gun.

Wonder what the Liverpool forums are making of him so far?

Anyway, Saw him look really pissed off at one stage at the weekend. Like he didn't have the support of the other Liverpool players around him at all?

Might be because he's not lining up alongside a defender as technically gifted as Colo, or players who have the legs and worth ethic of Jonas or Tiote. Dunno if Carragher was along side him or not, but that wouldn't help. Playing with 10 men, no left winger and Adam and Henderson at cm wouldn't help. Either way, he's not as bad as nelly is making out. Far from it, there's a class EPL player in there.

Guest kingdawson

i saw enrique on sunday and he was embarrassed continually, worse than f***ing konchesky. talked up way too much on here.

1 is a dense Liverpool fan, the other a Tottenham supporting idiot who's football opinions are completely scatter-gun.

Anyway, Saw him look really p*ssed off at one stage at the weekend. Like he didn't have the support of the other Liverpool players around him at all?

Might be because he's not lining up alongside a defender as technically gifted as Colo, or players who have the legs and worth ethic of Jonas or Tiote. Dunno if Carragher was along side him or not, but that wouldn't help. Playing with 10 men, no left winger and Adam and Henderson at cm wouldn't help. Either way, he's not as bad as nelly is making out. Far from it, there's a class EPL player in there.

"Adebayor will never sign for Tottenham"

" Tottenham will not beat Liverpool"

Your opinions are about as pointless as the spurs fan one you posted.

i saw enrique on sunday and he was embarrassed continually, worse than f***ing konchesky. talked up way too much on here.

Anyway, Saw him look really p*ssed off at one stage at the weekend. Like he didn't have the support of the other Liverpool players around him at all?

"Adebayor will never sign for Tottenham"

" Tottenham will not beat Liverpool"

Your opinions are about as pointless as the spurs fan one you posted.

Oh look, a poster who can't tell the difference between a troll and a serious post.

Go now.

btw, somebody back me up on this.  KD is talking s*** about my post, yeah?

edit: Not wasting another bump on you, so I'll stick it in here:

Heh, just noticed your custom status. 

You're boring everybody.  Back on topic please.

Guest kingdawson

Yes you was trolling mate.

That's why a few weeks later when your dumb ass was on holiday and was unaware Adebayor had signed for spurs....you made a follow up post basically boasting about how right you was about Adebayor not joining..trolling yes mate of coursee  :mike: :mike:

Yes you was trolling mate.

That's why a few weeks later when your dumb ass was on holiday and was unaware Adebayor had signed for spurs....you made a follow up post basically boasting about how right you was about Adebayor not joining..trolling yes mate of coursee  :mike: :mike:

:serious:

Deleted me on facebook when i commented "Newcastle 4th place Liverpool 8th trololo" :lol:

I liked your comment and he deleted me too!

:lol:

:lol:

Imagine if he'd gone to Arsenal, who really should have been in for him.

If anyone is still his friend, remind him who's conceded the fewest goals in the league.