José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

That's the biggest insult sayin Enrique is championship standard like, a don't think likes of Liverpool would want him if he was at that level .

His timing on this interview is utter s***, very disappointed in him for that... 100% understand why he would be interested in leaving but save those feelings until the summer.

He is more than likely only speaking after Pardew said "He's made it clear that he won't talk to us until we're safe" which looks like a bit patter & JE is only going to talk once he has seen who is incoming.

I hope Pardew is correct though & we start talking to him & get a deal sorted with the next month & a bit.

Wont be going to Man Utd. Liverpool is the last club i would like him to go to. I also doubt he would go to Villa if we have a decent

ending to our season and make some quality signings (doesn't have to be expensive ones)

Guest Roger Kint

His timing on this interview is utter s***, very disappointed in him for that... 100% understand why he would be interested in leaving but save those feelings until the summer.

He is more than likely only speaking after Pardew said "He's made it clear that he won't talk to us until we're safe" which looks like a bit patter & JE is only going to talk once he has seen who is incoming.

I hope Pardew is correct though & we start talking to him & get a deal sorted with the next month & a bit.

We have offered him a new deal according to the meeting Chris had with that Simon bloke(United for Newcastle thread)

Guest ChickenKiev

Alright then, name me 5 Premier League leftbacks better than him. Go on.

cole, evra, clichy, assou-ekotto, Shorey, konchelsky. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh saying Championship standard :) but I would never put him in the same league as some of the best left backs around europe i.e  Fabio Coentrao, Marcelo, Bastos,

Guest Roger Kint

cole, evra, clichy, assou-ekotto, Shorey, konchelsky. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh saying Championship standard :) but I would never put him in the same league as some of the best left backs around europe i.e  Fabio Coentrao, Marcelo, Bastos,

You are on drugs! First two obviously, Clichy before his injury yes but the rest? Fuck off they are shite let alone better than Jose.

Are you smoking dope? Assou-ekotto, Shorey and Konchelsky????? The two latter are rubbish. And Assou-ekotto is rubbish defensively. He's very much protected because he plays together with Bale. That result in most teams being terrified of attacking on Tham's left side, because they're afraid of leaving too much room for Bale to run in. Everton on the other hand are quite skilled in applying pressure high up in the field. They've done that with success against Arsenal and in their latest game against Tham. And Ekotto was horrible in that match, as predicted.

cole, evra, clichy, assou-ekotto, Shorey, konchelsky. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh saying Championship standard :) but I would never put him in the same league as some of the best left backs around europe i.e  Fabio Coentrao, Marcelo, Bastos,

So... how did you come to the conclusion that all of these players are better than Jose exactly? :lol: They don't misplace passes?

What are you anyway, one of Ashley's spies? Bet someone's telling Jose to look at this discussion right now, saying "look even the fans hate you now"

Guest ChickenKiev

You are on drugs! First two obviously, Clichy before his injury yes but the rest? f*** off they are s**** let alone better than Jose.

haha Not this early in the morning mate! It's just my opinion so calm it. If we managed to get over 10m for him (there are some idiots out there), and that joke of an owner we have invests the monry, then he wouldn't be that hard to replace.

cole, evra, clichy, assou-ekotto, Shorey, konchelsky. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh saying Championship

standard :) but I would never put him in the same league as some of the best left backs around europe i.e  Fabio Coentrao, Marcelo, Bastos,

WUM? Mackem? Or both?

If non of the above, you need to get back on the medication.

Knew you'll come up with some dross. Cole and Evra are top, I give you that. Ask Arsenal fans and they'll tell you Clichy is weak defensively. I stopped reading when I saw Konchelsky and Shorey.  :facepalm:

We have offered him a new deal according to the meeting Chris had with that Simon bloke(United for Newcastle thread)

Aye that is why Pardew told us he wont talk until we are safe as I reckon that came about after our initial offer.

Guest ChickenKiev

He's good at taking on players every now and then and his tackling is good too but come on...his attention span at times is worse that Bramble's and his crosses are abysmal.  I just don't rate him and I wouldn't miss him.

He's good at taking on players every now and his tackling is good too but come on...his attention span at times is worse that Bramble's and his crosses are abysmal.  I just don't rate him and I wouldn't miss him.

Haha, good one mate. Stop the pointless fishing please and carry on with the proper thread.