José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

When i read that by Lee Ryder all i think of is that the club of told him to push out some propaganda to prepare everyone for Jose being sold come the summer.

Wankers.

The club using propaganda & the local media against a player I can't see it myself.

When i read that by Lee Ryder all i think of is that the club of told him to push out some propaganda to prepare everyone for Jose being sold come the summer.

Wankers.

Couldn't agree more. Shameful, from both parties.

Ryder has a decent point, Enrique is a great player but I'm not sure what else he expects from the club at this point.

If he wants to play in the Champions League then fair enough, he's entitled to try and get a move if NUFC agree to sell. Bit of a shame to see him come out in the press talking about moving on and broken promises. He should remember who pays his wages and who gave him a chance in the Premier League.

Ryder has a decent point, Enrique is a great player but I'm not sure what else he expects from the club at this point.

If he wants to play in the Champions League then fair enough, he's entitled to try and get a move if NUFC agree to sell. Bit of a shame to see him come out in the press talking about moving on and broken promises. He should remember who pays his wages and who gave him a chance in the Premier League.

Et tu, Ian..... :-(

Is no one safe?

:clap:

"not a patch on Stephen Warnock" according to my Villa supporting mates

That's football fans for you and we're no different.

Jose's stock here on an NUFC site is much higher than it is in general circles and those who think he's good enough to walk into any team in Europe are over rating him. I've said many times that he is an excellent player but he still has defensive weaknesses which he needs to work at. Bombing forward as he does at Newcastle suits his game, playing in a fast, slick passing team would not, as short passing is a weakness in his game.

He's made some ambitious noises - good - ambition is to be applauded, but my bet is he'll be at SJP for a season or two yet, primarily because at the bottom of his heart he likes us a lot but also when it comes to the crunch he may not actually get any better offers than he'll get here.

FWIW I love Enrique and hope he doesn't leave, and I would be critical of the club if they didn't try hard to keep him.

I just also love NUFC, and I don't like to see players come out and say these sorts of things in the press. Same with Barton.

We aren't going to be a Champions League club over night, if he's set his mind on that then there's not a lot we can do. As I said though, he's my favourite player at the moment and I would be gutted if he went.

gave him his chance in the PL :lol:

he didn't come from fucking moldova or summik man, if anything over the last 3 years we've held the lad back professionally and in any potential quest for international football

Hardly, this is the first season he's been good enough to be anywhere near a Spain place.

he didn't come from fucking moldova or summik man, if anything over the last 3 years we've held the lad back professionally and in any potential quest for international football

Hardly, this is the first season he's been good enough to be anywhere near a Spain place.

erm, eh?  he was an u21 international when we bought him, he's played in dogshit teams under a succession of managers (some diabolical), been through a relegation and promotion and this season is the first time he's played in a team for us all pulling in the right direction, and he's flourished

had he been in that environment the whole time he'd more than likely be a better player than he is now, imo

erm, eh?  he was an u21 international when we bought him, he's played in dogshit teams under a succession of managers (some diabolical), been through a relegation and promotion and this season is the first time he's played in a team for us all pulling in the right direction, and he's flourished

had he been in that environment the whole time he'd more than likely be a better player than he is now, imo

Exactly, Hughton was the first time the team was settled, Pardew has continued that and Enrique has flourished as a result.

Guest neesy111

As I said after the whole fiasco, if any player wants to leave then get a move on with it.  If players don't want to be at this club then fuck them.

Jose to me has been tapped up with promise of bigger wages etc to his agent.

As I said after the whole fiasco, if any player wants to leave then get a move on with it.  If players don't want to be at this club then f*** them.

If you were in charge of Man Utd or City you would of said toodles to Rooney or Tevez in Jan?

SAF is the best around he fought to keep Cantona, he managed to keep Ronaldo for another year & he got Rooney to stay.

Guest neesy111

As I said after the whole fiasco, if any player wants to leave then get a move on with it.  If players don't want to be at this club then f*** them.

If you were in charge of Man Utd or City you would of said toodles to Rooney or Tevez in Jan?

SAF is the best around he fought to keep Cantona, he managed to keep Ronaldo for another year & he got Rooney to stay.

We are not Man Utd though, we can't keep our best players while we not competing for Europe.

So what you're saying is that SAF is a legend because he's managed to keep hold of a shite player, and he is shite, by offering him an absolute fortune?

Jose wants investment in the squad.. well so does everyone else but does he want big names or well scouted talent like Tiote.

If the club is looking at Tiote type signings then that requires players like Jose being willing to give it time to see if they are going to work out. I hope he would at least gives us until next January to see if we have made good signings.

Ignorant Lee Ryder - 'and weve suddenly realised weve got a LB on our hands' - he was quality even in the season we went down, and had to cope with having the 'foreign flop' tag put onto him even after good performances, which wasnt helped by Joe Kinnear.

So what you're saying is that SAF is a legend because he's managed to keep hold of a s**** player, and he is s****, by offering him an absolute fortune?

who is 'shite'?  Rooney?  Give over.

So what you're saying is that SAF is a legend because he's managed to keep hold of a s**** player, and he is s****, by offering him an absolute fortune?

who is 'shite'?  Rooney?  Give over.

He peddles this rubbish all the time.

who is 's****'?  Rooney?  Give over.

Don't rate him that much either tbh.

We are not Man Utd though, we can't keep our best players while we not competing for Europe.

Thats not what you typed originally though.