José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

And if he has a bad mood what does that have to do with a move?

Not saying he has - just commenting on this specific post. Bad mood/attitude could obviously come from him not being inspired at all playing for this club. If he want's out, he could naturally don't care as much as before. Head elsewhere. Simple.

Guest BooBoo

If his attitude fails to improve, I'd be giving Ferguson some games when we are safe from relegation.

If his attitude fails to improve, I'd be giving Ferguson some games when we are safe from relegation.

What you want him to do, courtsey to the crowd every now and then, maybe blow the odd kiss?

Been absolutely no change to his onfield antics other than he's arguably become a better footballer, ever since he made those comments to some Spanish paper though the phsychlogy experts have been out in full force about how his mannerisms point to him been some tormented soul, desperate to escape the prison than is Newcastle United. No doubt he will want to leave if a bigger club comes in, most players in our squad would, but this whole "he just isn't the same man" just seems like some wild fabrication people seem to have cunjured out of thin air for some reason.

I think it's clear he wants to leave for one of the big clubs due to his comments, not noticing this change in body language s**** people are coming out with mind.

Second time in a week that he's went straight down the tunnel, head looking towards the ground and all.

I think we should start booing his every touch, that'll teach him.

I have to agree on this.

Same. I'll get some eggs too so we can hoy them at him every time he takes a throw in.

I think we should start booing his every touch, that'll teach him.

I have to agree on this.

Same. I'll get some eggs too so we can hoy them at him every time he takes a throw in.

Eggs? Fucking fanboy. I'm taking bricks.

I think it's clear he wants to leave for one of the big clubs due to his comments, not noticing this change in body language s**** people are coming out with mind.

Second time in a week that he's went straight down the tunnel, head looking towards the ground and all.

Players always go straight down the tunnel when they're injured, to get treatment.

Players always go straight down the tunnel when they're injured, to get treatment.

Reason and logic has no place in this thread.

Reason and logic has no place in this thread.

I was more referring to the manner in which he did it - no acknowledgement of the fans, head down etc. - I'm not criticising him for it, just merely pointing out what it looked like.

And the "straight down the tunnel" was more for post-Bolton game.

Couple seasons back Barton slammed his boots off the tunnel wall when he went off injured, it may just be that Enrique was frustrated.

Players tend to aknowlege the fans when they clap them off, ala Ben Arfa when he was off his tits on morphine been carried off to an ovation.

Guest neesy111

Far too many in this thread are up right up Jose's arse tbh.

He's been good, but my god he does drop the team in some clangers with the way he try to plays his way out of trouble.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Get to safety then stick him in the stiffs and give fergie a run

Play hardball in the summer and make sure he goes in our terms! If he dosnt like it he can ' waste ' another year of his life here

Get to safety then stick him in the stiffs and give fergie a run

Play hardball in the summer and make sure he goes in our terms! If he dosnt like it he can ' waste ' another year of his life here

:rolleyes:  as if Mike would be paying his wages for something like that...

Guest Roger Kint

Just finished my 'Enrique out' banner. Taking it to Sterk away.

Fucking amateur, nobody will take notice if it is spelt correctly. Use 'outt' at least

Guest Kenton Magpie

Enrique out?

Give your fucking heads a shake, the lad could have done off the season we went down but decided to stick around as he felt he owed it to the club, unlike many of those who will remain nameless as the sheer thought of those individuals winds me right up. If the lad does go in the summer then hats off to him and it will be a decision based on the clubs ambitions rather than his own.

Really disappointed with him. Ok, he is good. But that dosen´t make it ok to not give 100 % and really do that. He just looks pissed of all the time and that is not ok no matter how good you are.

Guest Stephen927

Probably just going through a patchy bit of form, it is long overdue. The timing may just be coincidental.

This "not giving 100%" stuff has to stop, there's absolutely no basis for it whatsoever. He's had some tremendous games recently, made some great forward runs and been one of our best players of late.

You're all completely off your tits. No wonder good players leave, there's some absolute fucktards around who are determined to run people out of town at the slightest hint of anything bad. Have a word.