José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

This "not giving 100%" stuff has to stop, there's absolutely no basis for it whatsoever. He's had some tremendous games recently, made some great forward runs and been one of our best players of late.

You're all completely off your tits. No wonder good players leave, there's some absolute fucktards around who are determined to run people out of town at the slightest hint of anything bad. Have a word.

Fucking bang on.

Do people not think that players have internet access? They're on OK-ish money you know, most of them can probably afford an entry-level PC.

Chances are they all read what fans write about them, I wouldn't be in the least surprised if most of them lurk on this and/or other forums. You'd have to have a massive amount of willpower not to. How would you feel if you were Enrique, and had to read all the shite that's been posted here? Would that make you want to stay?

I'm not suggesting that players should be beyond criticism, hell no. But Jose has done absolutely nothing wrong here yet some seem determined to drive one of our best players out. Fucking bonkers.

I'm convinced that if some of you had guns, you'd spend all day sitting in your houses repeatedly shooting yourself in the foot.

Guest icemanblue

This "not giving 100%" stuff has to stop, there's absolutely no basis for it whatsoever. He's had some tremendous games recently, made some great forward runs and been one of our best players of late.

You're all completely off your tits. No wonder good players leave, there's some absolute fucktards around who are determined to run people out of town at the slightest hint of anything bad. Have a word.

BOOM!

Guest michaelfoster

He's had some superb games, some ok games and some awful games, today was the latter and all players have them

Nobody's trying to "run him out of town" at all. Have a word yourselves man.

I made a comment about how he's looked in recent weeks (straight down the tunnel, head down, not acknowledging the fans, biting back at officials/teammates) and suggested it's because his heart isn't it anymore.

Sorry I opened my fucking mouth. Enrique for King tbh - better?

Guest BooBoo

I made a comment about how he's looked in recent weeks (straight down the tunnel, head down, not acknowledging the fans, biting back at officials/teammates) and suggested it's because his heart isn't it anymore.

Sorry I opened my fucking mouth. Enrique for King tbh - better?

There's little doubt that he looks a bit peeved.

I've always been the same when players have made their mind up they dont want to be here anymore- just go as quickly and quietly as possible.

Sorry I opened my f***ing mouth. Enrique for King tbh - better?

I've always been the same when players have made their mind up they dont want to be here anymore- just go as quickly and quietly as possible.

Exactly. It's madness to suggest anyone wants him to go. But it's pretty damn difficult to keep someone if he does indeed not want want to be here - the views of fans on an internet message board isn't exactly going to sway his opinion.

No need to over react like a drama queen, most people are just saying that he had a poor game yesterday, that's all or is Enrique beyond criticism?

Guest michaelfoster

I go to the match with my cousin and hes been away so not been for a month and he commented that you could tell Enrique couldn't be bothered yesterday

Hasn't Enrique always looked a little miserable on the pitch?

Its just simply not practical to suggest that because a player might want to leave he is in some constant huff, especialy when the crowd are not constantly on his back and he is in a good run of form.

No need to over react like a drama queen, most people are just saying that he had a poor game yesterday, that's all or is Enrique beyond criticism?

I think he's more onabout the folk who are claiming his attitude of late stinks, and that his body language is that of a man who detests his suroundings (people even saying he should be dropped for Ferguson), near the end of his twitter facade he stard using noticibly less 'jaja's in his tweets for example, a clear sign of a Spaniard in turmoil.

I think he's more onabout the folk who are claiming his attitude of late stinks, and that his body language is that of a man who detests his suroundings (people even saying he should be dropped for Ferguson), near the end of his twitter facade he stard using noticibly less 'jaja's in his tweets for example, a clear sign of a Spaniard in turmoil.

:lol:

It's a shame that the forum's conformed to a particular philosophy this year. Form seems to correlate with likeliness of leaving, apparantely. Thanks a lot, Carroll.

Didn't see all of the game yesterday but Jose's been in absolutely brilliant form imo. He was exceptional against Blackburn and an absolute menace going forward against Bolton. Best i've seen him play. If he genuinely wanted out, i don't think he'd be playing this well. He's probably not as devoted as he was 12 months ago because there's no assurances from the bosses that this club is actually going to progress. The same reason why Barton hasn't signed a contract yet either. But i can't see that he's desperate to go.

If we can convince Cheick Tiote to sign a 6 year contract then we can with this guy. I'd love to know what's going on behind the scenes cos the dicks at the top are clearly fannying around.

It's a shame that the forum's conformed to a particular philosophy this year. Form seems to correlate with likeliness of leaving, apparantely. Thanks a lot, Carroll.

Didn't see all of the game yesterday but Jose's been in absolutely brilliant form imo. He was exceptional against Blackburn and an absolute menace going forward against Bolton. Best i've seen him play. If he genuinely wanted out, i don't think he'd be playing this well. He's probably not as devoted as he was 12 months ago because there's no assurances from the bosses that this club is actually going to progress. The same reason why Barton hasn't signed a contract yet either. But i can't see that he's desperate to go.

If we can convince Cheick Tiote to sign a 6 year contract then we can with this guy. I'd love to know what's going on behind the scenes cos the dicks at the top are clearly fannying around.

Didn't Enrique stall contract negotiations?

Oh well, I'll take worrying about people leaving over having nobody that any team would want under any circumstance.

Guest BooBoo

Call me sceptical but "I will decide in the summer" essentially means "I wont sign a new contract and hopefully I'll be moving on to a better club for a lot more money, but I dont want the fans to find out as I'm worried they'll resent me for wanting out and it'll make my life difficult."

Didn't Enrique stall contract negotiations?

Dunno, maybe. It'll have been for a reason though which is what i'm getting at. Just give him the contract he deserves.

Call me sceptical but "I will decide in the summer" essentially means "I wont sign a new contract and hopefully I'll be moving on to a better club for a lot more money, but I dont want the fans to find out as I'm worried they'll resent me for wanting out and it'll make my life difficult."

If Jose wanted out i don't think his primary motivation would be money, as it was with Carroll. That said, there's probably a contract we could offer him that he couldn't possibly refuse - as has presumably happened with Tiote.

Sorry I opened my f***ing mouth. Enrique for King tbh - better?

Exactly. It's madness to suggest anyone wants him to go. But it's pretty damn difficult to keep someone if he does indeed not want want to be here - the views of fans on an internet message board isn't exactly going to sway his opinion.

Well, pg 136 >_>