José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

If he wasn't injured from the start then I'd be a bit worried because he looked bad today.

Wasn't even clapped off either, seems the stuff in the press has had an effect.

He wants away and stuff, body language.

If he wasn't injured from the start then I'd be a bit worried because he looked bad today.

Wasn't even clapped off either, seems the stuff in the press has had an effect.

To be fair, I don't think anybody expected that he was going off.

Aye, looked like he was walking for some touchline treatment but ended up just trotting off straight down the tunnel, probably straight to his car and off to sign for Liverpool.

Fuck sake. Seriously? Don't be stupid, man.

Ashley's helicopter was waiting.

Aye, looked like he was walking for some touchline treatment but ended up just trotting off straight down the tunnel, probably straight to his car and off to sign for Liverpool.

f*** sake. Seriously? Don't be stupid, man.

Ashley's helicopter was waiting.

:lol:

He's not been himself lately. If he continues this development we have no other choice but to sell him. His current performances does not justify his big salary.

Yes because when players start to play poorly then they should be sold straight away.

Guest icemanblue

He's not been himself lately. If he continues this development we have no other choice but to sell him. His current performances does not justify his big salary.

My God, you're a massive plum.

A fantastic player, but without wanting to get dragged into an opinion about managers and owners and it not being his fault or whatever, his attitude absolutely stunk today.

:lol:

I'm afraid that he will just spiral downwards. After the sale of Carroll he's been sloppy and he's been lucky that some of his mistakes did not result in goals against us.

He's one our best players, but still it must be allowed to criticise him when he's not doing his job properly .The last 4-5 games he's not been his usual self. He's not a holy grail FFS.

As fans we're fully entitled to speculate/discuss, but to question Enrique's attitude seems a little absurd IMO.

He has run himself to the ground for us on innumerable occasions, and for all you know any sluggish/disinterested behaviour/body language on display today could have been down to tightness in hamstring prior to actually pulling up permanently. Also, he got nuts'd for a goal - which can be a knock to any defender's sunny disposition!

You just don't know. Given his performances for us, I for one, am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I thought he was pretty poor today, could have blocked the first goal and let his man ghost past him for the second, didn't offer his usual attacking thread either. Don't know the reason but he was just poor

Guest BooBoo

I really like this lad but it's so obvious that he's heart is elsewhere now. If I could, I would shift him out tomorrow. A good servent but once a player wants away, they can't fuck off quick enough.

Guest BooBoo

The club always bigger than any player and once it's clear a player wants away, then I wish they would just go pronto. A very good player, but your blind if you can't tell his head has been turned.

The club always bigger than any player and once it's clear a player wants away, then I wish they would just go pronto. A very good player, but your blind if you can't tell his head has been turned.

Played his best game arguably against Blackburn, went on a world class run and nearly set up the winner at the death v Bolton and did alright otherwise (goal aside altho he wasn't the only one to blame), he was solid against Birmingham. Nope don't see it.