José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest Big Al

Aye, was surprised to See Ben Arfa, after Pardew seeming to say he'd gone back to France?

Anyone know why Jonas wasn't there? Just got away on hols early?

What percentage of AP's words turns out to be true actually? No more than 30%, I would give it a wild guess. A lying morron.

Enrique looks an absolute shadow of the player he was just 6 months ago. He's a cracking player and I'd like him to stay but not if he's going to play like that.

He's clearly not happy so it's better if he goes if the speculation is going to affect his game this much. 

Enrique looks an absolute shadow of the player he was just 6 months ago. He's a cracking player and I'd like him to stay but not if he's going to play like that.

He's clearly not happy so it's better if he goes if the speculation is going to affect his game this much. 

But if he signs a new contract the speculation will end.  Not that I think he will sign, he's been gone since Christmas.

But if he signs a new contract the speculation will end.  Not that I think he will sign, he's been gone since Christmas.

Aye, I think his mind's been made up for months. Don't think he's had any intention of signing another contract with us if I'm being brutally honest. He's made the right noises about waiting until the summer but I think he and his agent will have already sorted out his next move.

Just a hunch and I've got nothing to back it up but it fits. Never mind.

Aye, I think his mind's been made up for months. Don't think he's had any intention of signing another contract with us if I'm being brutally honest. He's made the right noises about waiting until the summer but I think he and his agent will have already sorted out his next move.

Just a hunch and I've got nothing to back it up but it fits. Never mind.

My only hope is that when it gets to the time when he has to make a decision he might realise that the grass isn't always greener and realise he could do a lot worse than play here.  I doubt he'll get the support from the crowd anywhere else like he does here and that must be worth something to him.

Guest ykmkmdd

if the opposition's right winger scores a hat-trick you have to ask questions about your left back.

I love Jose but think he's been mentally gone for a few weeks now, and was very poor today.

Guest sicko2ndbest

if the opposition's right winger scores a hat-trick you have to ask questions about your left back.

I love Jose but think he's been mentally gone for a few weeks now, and was very poor today.

He switched wings at half time as like most weeks Jose had him in his back pocket

Guest Loven11

He switched sides wasn't it? So it was Simpson not Jose.

Did you watch with your eyes closed? He switched wings second half.

Honestly don't think José was as bad as he's been made out to be on here, thought he was fairly steady but made a few errors. Came up with some very classy touches too. Certainly didn't think he looked disinterested and the way he was acting during the lap of honour didn't make me believe he wanted to be off at all.

He switched wings at half time as like most weeks Jose had him in his back pocket

I wouldn't say Jose had him in his back pocket in the first half. I thought he actually gave him some problems at times.

Guest ykmkmdd

Did you watch with your eyes closed? He switched wings second half.

watched on a shit stream to be fair, but all 3 goals looked like he came in from the right

Hope we keep him. If not the positives are that we should get decent money given the amount of sides interested. If he is to go lets hope its out of the country. Manure is a better option than Liverpool though, especially if there is someone we can get of Manure to sweeten the deal.

I wouldn't say Jose had him in his back pocket in the first half. I thought he actually gave him some problems at times.

they werent together much, he went for the gap between full back and centre half and both were at fault without really looking like it, it's hard to understand i know that defenders  can have a poor game without making bramble-esque howlers.

think andy o'brien.

Why the fuck did he duck for their equaliser?

One thing I will not miss are his Bramble-esque, all too frequent, moments of madness when he turns inside near his own box and gives the ball away.

Why the f*** did he duck for their equaliser?

One thing I will not miss are his Bramble-esque, all too frequent, moments of madness when he turns inside near his own box and gives the ball away.

Which they nearly scored from in the 1st half if it wasn't for a Syalor block IIRC?