José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Deja vu. I probably supported it when KK was trying to do the same thing, like.

Has anyone genuinely convinced themselves that we're going to get a better left-back than Enrique if he does leave?

Not really looking forward to hearing/reading "ah, he'd never have done that to Jose/he'd never have got past Jose there/Jose always used to shield the ball there and keep possession" next season much. Over and over and over.

He's gone regardless of who we sign. Had his head turned in January/February and he'll go to a better, more ambitious club in the next week or so.

We'll replace him with Swansea's LB and/or Warnock for a million quid. 

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Aston-Villa-Newcastle-transfer-news-Stephen-Warnock-1m-target-replace-Liverpool-target-Jose-Enrique-article747931.html

Newcastle want England man to replace Enrique

Published 23:00 15/06/11 By Alan Nixon - EXCLUSIVE

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew wants to sign left-back Stephen Warnock from Aston Villa - to take over from Jose Enrique.

Pardew is trying to get a straight answer out of managerless Villa for the unsettled former England defender, who was left out in the cold under Gerard Houllier.

The Toon are willing to pay around £1million for Warnock - they are trying to keep the fee down to help them afford his wages, which are in the region of £45,000-a-week.

Pardew has made Warnock his first preference - despite being offered Paul Konchesky by Liverpool as part of a deal for Spanish star Enrique.

Kop boss Kenny Dalglish wants Enrique and is closing in on a deal, with the clubs haggling over valuations and possible exchanges.

Warnock is a more straightforward move and Newcastle hope to get the go-ahead once the Brummies sort out their managerial muddle.

No. Just no.

Carr won't allow this.

Deja vu. I probably supported it when KK was trying to do the same thing, like.

Has anyone genuinely convinced themselves that we're going to get a better left-back than Enrique if he does leave?

Not really looking forward to hearing/reading "ah, he'd never have done that to Jose/he'd never have got past Jose there/Jose always used to shield the ball there and keep possession" next season much. Over and over and over.

I doubt it.

All we can hope is that we get one who is decent.

Don't worry he'll knock a couple of goals in and he'll be a toon legend, a right old Mr Newcastle in no time.

Fucks sake man. Give over with this crap.

Give over with your life, it will be easier for everyone involved.

Fuck me, how is he on £45k a week?

Massive step down from Jose, but let's be honest, who are we going to attract who is better?

The next Jose Enrique signed for a modest fee from Bumblefucknowhere FC.

I don't really get it.. If Jose doesn't want to sign a new deal. How can you all complain about the management of the club?

Has it never occurred to you to question why he doesn't want to sign a new deal?

Edit: greedy cunt, nearly forgot.

I don't really get it.. If Jose doesn't want to sign a new deal. How can you all complain about the management of the club?

Has it never occurred to you to question why he doesn't want to sign a new deal?

Edit: greedy cunt, nearly forgot.

Isn't it simply that he's got too good for us?