Glen Johnson

SUPERTOON
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One of the worst defenders in the league. Abysmal.

Had a decent year at Pompey last year according to my housemate who supports them. Didn't see much of him myself, but he'd add pace.

Luckiest player ever. If it wasnt for Chelsea signing any young English player that hit a bit of form in 2003 he'd be in league 2 by now.

Luckiest player ever. If it wasnt for Chelsea signing any young English player that hit a bit of form in 2003 he'd be in league 2 by now.

Disagree, he would be playing here now, being slated every week by some while others would be telling the rest to give him time as he is young and will come good eventually.

:lol: he's getting absolutely beaten down on this thread... wow, tbh i havn't seen much of him or know much about him.

surely he can't be that bad if he's playing for chelsea?.. but that might be my ignorance showing itself.

:lol: he's getting absolutely beaten down on this thread... wow, tbh i havn't seen much of him or know much about him.

surely he can't be that bad if he's playing for chelsea?.. but that might be my ignorance showing itself.

Chelsea was the wrong club at the wrong time in his career. He was too inexperienced to hold down a place in a side that was chasing the league, and he lost his way a bit.

But - his potential is huge. I'd back Sam to straighten him out.

Chelsea was the wrong club at the wrong time in his career. He was too inexperienced to hold down a place in a side that was chasing the league, and he lost his way a bit.

But - his potential is huge. I'd back Sam to straighten him out.

my only worry is that these posters'll murder him the minute he steps into the toon... still cant believe they're slating a potential rightback..  :lol: must be absolutely terrible

i'm guessing hes a youngster, how  old?

He isnt playing for Chelsea though he's now 3rd choice behind Belletti and Ferreira who are liabilities themselves. He only got in the West Ham team as they had injuries when they were going down and Roeder was manager, then for some reason Chelsea went mental and offered West Ham £6m for him.