Adriano

Gash
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I rate him, but Big Sam would need every trick in his man-management book to get him to play at his top level.  Would be an intriguing signing.

With Adriano, Martins, and Owen, we'd be amazing in FM or Pro Evo.

I rate him, but Big Sam would need every trick in his man-management book to get him to play at his top level.  Would be an intriguing signing.

With Adriano, Martins, and Owen, we'd be amazing in FM or Pro Evo.

And people online would bitch and scream the second you hover your cursor over Newcastle.

Sell owen for him though. s*** frail b******.

:lol:

Not at the concept, btw. Just never heard him referred to as a "s*** frail b******" before :laugh:

Been hating on him for a while. If he comes good I will be very  surprised.

He's not available for Loan.

He's not willing. He says they will either keep him or sell him, he;s not interested in being arsed about.

Adriano's agent has ruled out the prospect of the 25-year-old striker leaving Inter on loan before the transfer window closes.

The Serie A champions have opened the door for the Brazil international to leave the San Siro as he is well down the pecking order in Roberto Mancini's plans.

City and Adriano's former club Parma have both been in the frame for his signature but representative Gilmar Rinaldi says his client is not considering a loan move and will wait until January before deciding his future.

"I have spoken with Adriano and we have decided that a loan is not a solution," Rinaldi told the Italian press.

"He wants to stay at Inter, otherwise he wants to be sold definitively.

"I've spoken with [inter's sporting director] Marco Branca and I've been surprised by the club's will to loan him.

"In a week it will be difficult to find a team, but we are calm.

"Otherwise we will talk about the possibility to leave in January."

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1777_2689182,00.html

I think I would take him at City. No doubt the guy is a risk but there is something there and we're not exactly spoiled for choice.

An Italian football expert was talking about this on the radio today.  He said it would be very high risk as he enjoys the life outside football too much and has been warned repeatedly by Inter who are just desperate to get rid.  If a manager could get him back to the form he showed in previous years, he would be an asset but he doubted that would be the case.

In view of  us having managed to get rid of all the bad eggs in the dressing room, I would think this is the kind of signing that we definitely do not need.

if i had to choose one player who's considered untouchable cos of the problems off the field he has it'd defeineitely be Adriano, i rate him so highly, i think he's one of a few players in the world who are actually able to single handedly destroy a team, i remember seeing him against Valencia a couple of years agao and he was immense. Got bags of ability and with his physique would be perfect for premiership, he's a very physical striker and uses his body very well. Unforntunaltey his willingess to leave Inter despite his several warning suggest he quite simply doesn't care, which is a terrible sign, posssibly irreversible.

Really doesn't care about the football anymore.

There is no rescuing a player like him, he has to do it himself, i just don't think he's got it in him, and if he doesn't do it fast, his career has been blown on fast women, faster cars, late nights, strong alcohol and bad food.

He treats being a footballer like we'd treat winning the lottery. A thought has passed maybe removing him from his comfort zone and familiar surroundings could help him, but he'd manage to find a party at the North pole, and if he turned up and one wasn't happening, he'd fly in the booze and girls himself through his people.

One or two more years coasting and he's finished for good.

Be a typical Allardyce signing tbh, talented player who has obviously lost his way and could do with a fresh start.

I'd love us to go for him, in all honesty. Perfect for the 4-3-3 system we're looking to play, very physical player and on his best form he can be unplayable.

Doubt we're looking at him though, which is a shame as I'm still not sure either Viduka or Ameobi are going to be the answer for us as the target man we need.

ever since the copa america final in 2003 when argentina went up 2-1 with 3 minutes to go and adriano scored a supurb turning half volley to tie the game, which brazil eventually won on pk's, i've been a fan of adriano. i follow him in the italian league and eventhough i don't support inter (lazio, lazio!) i have his inter jersey.  there's no doubt he's been struggling over the past couple seasons but as we've seen before a player's career and form can be resurrected by a simple change in clubs and a new found motivation to prove the "critics" wrong.  now getting down to it...we have a load of forwards. hopefully we'll be getting rid of one alberta luque this week. thank you ajax! to be quite honest i haven't been at all impressed with viduka's showing so far for us and have thought that when fit ameobi deserves his shot. i think adriano would be an improvement on the pair of them.  seeing an attacking line of  owen----adriano----martins makes my mouth water!  so yes gets his big brazilian ass up here! if he likes the look of things he can convince edmilson to join in january

great player (on his day).. legendary in pro evo  :thup:

yes he's lost his way a bit in recent times and yes he's overrated like crazy; but at 25 he's the perfect age- got at least 4 years of good football in him. Like viduka but more pace and younger- if big sam can get the most out of him we'll have a monster on our hands.