Steve McClaren

Dave

Why the fuck would anyone give two fucks about things when the owner clearly doesn't, the likes of McClaren and his staff are mugs for getting involved and falling for the bull shit. It's Ashley and Charnley who are the real culprits.

They don't take training every day or try and motivate the players.

Whilst they are arseholes, it's not them loosing games. The players and coaching staff need to hang their heads in fucking shame.

Whilst they are arseholes, it's not them loosing games. The players and coaching staff need to hang their heads in f***ing shame.

Who appointed the coaching staff and players?

Fake imported tat managed by a total failure.

Either get a continental coach who can get something out of these f***ers or buy proven British players who actually give a f*** and see newcastle as a great place to be at, not a stopover.

O0

should have gone 'foreign' when we replaced the last useless twat. Obvious position with our buying policy.

Cathro for a while imo.

Think McClaren will walk away.

Whilst they are arseholes, it's not them loosing games. The players and coaching staff need to hang their heads in f***ing shame.

Who appointed the coaching staff and players?

They did, the majority didn't want him, including me. But you'd still expect McLaren to get something resembling football out of the team.

Fake imported tat managed by a total failure.

Either get a continental coach who can get something out of these f***ers or buy proven British players who actually give a f*** and see newcastle as a great place to be at, not a stopover.

O0

should have gone 'foreign' when we replaced the last useless t***. Obvious position with our buying policy.

Cathro for a while imo.

Think McClaren will walk away.

He seems the honourable type.

I honestly don't think there'd be much use in even changing the manager. The rot goes a lot deeper.

And before anyone says anything - Pardew was hugely responsive for said rot.

McClaren is a massive part of the problem and needs to be gone and I totally agree messers Carr, Moncur and Charnley should be getting their P45s at the same time. Can Ashley afford to wait much longer with the new tv deal, I really don't think so he was shitting a brick at the end of the season and without a shadow of a doubt if something is not done very soon this club will be cut off and down

They did, the majority didn't want him, including me. But you'd still expect McLaren to get something resembling football out of the team.

I hoped he would have done better, I didn't expect it.

Neither did I. More of a fools hope, but that's been shafted in next to no time.

To be this bad, regardless of the potential to turn it round, clearly indicates you got it wrong big time in the first instance.

That alone should be enough evidence that your not up to the mark.

This coaching set up has had over three months remember

Give the c*** a chance to turn it around ffs.

Why? What do you see changing?

There really isn't an alternative to be frank.

Needs to be an alternative and pretty damn quick as the club is going down quicker than the Titanic - honestly find it staggering that people are still saying give him a chance

Need to be careful not to forget he was as keen as some of the players not to be here before he got his P45 and he needed a wage again.

Aye, that will not help him motivate the players because most of them will have known.

Hope he walks. Hope Charnley, Carr, and Moncur get sacked. Hope Ashley's chopper crashes.

I'm jealous of you. You clearly still have at least a modicum of passion left for the club/the game of football.

For me, it's now a ghost. I'm just left feeling empty.