Steve McClaren

Dave

It's not just the complete lack of any improvement it's so many players downing tools already that's the biggest worry for me. How many of our "injured" players just don't give a fuck, and of those who are at least turning up there's no sign of the slightest effort.

Aye. Say what you like about his impact on our play etc, it's fairly staggering how there hasn't even been a reaction to his appointment in terms of increased effort. That's what constitutes the majority of any new manager bounce. Virtually fucking nothing to show for ours.

Guest Howaythetoon

I actually feel for the guy as he is a decent bloke and no Pardew or Carver. Again he isn't and never will be an NUFC manager. Says more about Ashley though that he appoints the antithesis of what we are or used to be. He hired the right man in KK and fucked him around, what a fucking cunt. I hope he has a heart attack I really do as bad as that sounds. McClaren will walk.

It's not just the complete lack of any improvement it's so many players downing tools already that's the biggest worry for me. How many of our "injured" players just don't give a fuck, and of those who are at least turning up there's no sign of the slightest effort.

Smacks of no respect for the manager. He seems to have been hung out to dry by the players, which makes me think something else must have gone on behind closed doors.

Smacks of no respect for the manager. He seems to have been hung out to dry by the players, which makes me think something else must have gone on behind closed doors.

This. How can a new set of players be so completely indifferent to their new club, surroundings and boss? Even the existing ones don't seem to give a shit about a completely new coaching setup and manager.

Guest Howaythetoon

Why the fuck would anyone give two fucks about things when the owner clearly doesn't, the likes of McClaren and his staff are mugs for getting involved and falling for the bull shit. It's Ashley and Charnley who are the real culprits.

Feels like the club has been in a coma for years now, on life support (barely) and there's a few of us who've known for a while that the docs have given up, and have no intention of giving the patient the right medicine. The situation is just getting worse and worse. Maybe as a result of tonight's scoreline a few more people might realise the only way to save this patient is to intervene. But honestly, this is a hopeless situation. Can't see anyone getting us out of this mess now.

Lose the next four games (culminating with the mackems) then that should be it.

Don't like our chances of finding two actual football managers in a year.

Little Mike will put a coach in temporary charge then fanny about. It's what he does.

Fake imported tat managed by a total failure.

Either get a continental coach who can get something out of these fuckers or buy proven British players who actually give a fuck and see newcastle as a great place to be at, not a stopover.