Steve McClaren

Dave

Seems like its getting worse with every game for McClaren. Players literally seem to not care about the club or have any respect for him.

We should have never brought him in, I was disappointed at the time but thought even his ability plus £50m spent would be better than this.

We need a massive name manager. One with an ego and harshness that matches their ability to drill these players to the performances we need. Right now they are giving 30% at best bar a few. Never will happen.

We need a massive name manager. One with an ego and harshness that matches their ability to drill these players to the performances we need. Right now they are giving 30% at best bar a few. Never will happen.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/_XuXZ_P6AlU/hqdefault.jpg

A bad loss in the derby would be the straw that breaks the camels back IMO

Yup. The Norwich game will have massive pressure off the back of two losses against Chelsea and City, probably a draw at best. Then a bumming at Sunderland to leave us dead at the bottom 10 games in.

I don't think I care any more.

Pardew was under no pressure whatsoever, neither will McClaren be.

Nail on the head. Nowt will happen to McClaren until it's too late. Destined for failure this year like.

Not so sure. 50 million spent, with McClaren wanting more in Jan. I can see the fat mess getting a nosebleed over this shite that's being served up.

If I return to the apathy I've felt the last 2 years, I'll go back to being fucking miserable again. But this cunt in charge and the club are heading back that way. So much for the minor notes of optimism we were struck by at the beginning of the season. Fuck everything.

Ashley interview, the spend and McClaren worked a treat until the football part started.

He's signed a recently sacked Championship manager for nowt who wouldn't get a look in anywhere else in the league. Spends what a looks a decent wedge in the summer, but actually is the money he has failed to invest in the past.

All of us believed it would be better than this, even those of us who thought it was a marginal improvement over previous managers and coaching setups.

Seems so soul destroying to think another false dawn is upon us... and the season has plenty of time to be truly awful.

Guest reefatoon

Fuck it, i don't want to give him time. He isn't going to be able to turn this abomination of a start around its just gettinng worse, game by game. Sack the duffer please.