Steve McClaren

Dave

Need to be careful not to forget he was as keen as some of the players not to be here before he got his P45 and he needed a wage again.

:thup:

Hope we kept those 80 odd cv's on file [emoji38]

Get Remi Garde back in and avoid the topic of art galleries.

What makes me sick about all this is that Pardew is fucking coming up smelling of roses. Even to some of our own fans :anguish:.

shaun bruce ‏@shaunbruce25  · 5m5 minutes ago 

@GraemeBailey the fans are to blame, if they didn't force Pardew out then we would not be in this mess simple

Guest reefatoon

He is just showing how inept everyone thought he was going to be. I see no point mincing around all season to see if he might turn it around, it isn't going to happen. It was a monumental mistake bringing him in and needs sorting out before its too late.

What makes me sick about all this is that Pardew is fucking coming up smelling of roses. Even to some of our own fans :anguish:.

@GraemeBailey the fans are to blame, if they didn't force Pardew out then we would not be in this mess simple

Pardew is as responsible as anyone for the mess we're in and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking cunt.

If I were a moderately sane, moderately successful manager or assistant manager, I'd say to myself: "Self?" "Yeah, what's up?" "Is NUFC really the place I want to be to make a go of my career?" "No, self. No it is not. And that's a fucking stupid question you should already have known the answer to. Fucking moron." 

What makes me sick about all this is that Pardew is f***ing coming up smelling of roses. Even to some of our own fans :anguish:.

Just. Wow.

Guest Howaythetoon

What makes me sick about all this is that Pardew is f***ing coming up smelling of roses. Even to some of our own fans :anguish:.

Just. Wow.

Does he mean going out of the cup early and fighting relegation?

Of course. Pardew never, ever had any extended runs of poor form that left us in precarious positions. He finished 5th then got forced out to Palace by our delusional fans.

Give the c*** a chance to turn it around ffs.

Why? What do you see changing?

There really isn't an alternative to be frank.

Needs to be an alternative and pretty damn quick as the club is going down quicker than the Titanic - honestly find it staggering that people are still saying give him a chance

"Still" :lol: He's been here two minutes.

TBF it's a bit sad to say the worst thing about this mess is that Pardew comes up smelling of roses.

I really couldn't give a kick in the cunt about that smarmy twat anymore. He's not our problem.

Despite that, I agree with the sentiment that these tossers saying the SackPardew lot are to blame need to give their heads a wobble...or instead - a hand grenade in their mouth without the pin.

Guest Howaythetoon

Everything said, he hasn't had any positive effect whatsoever, and that's what you would expect at least from a new manager, especially one as feted as he is regarding coaching and his staff etc. he has been absolutely atrocious as a NUFC manager and couldn't complain if he was sacked.

Everyone in the game falls over themselves to report hes a great coach.

Nobody ever says hes a good manager, the detail is in whats not being said- hes a fucking terrible manager- he actually demotivates the players.

I'm angry that I'm not angry any more. I wanted it to work, I wanted it to be different but it just....isn't. The club isn't worth any emotion of any kind any longer, what happens up there will happen regardless. I'll start caring again when those who own, run and represent do, could be a long while yet. Until then, fuck the lot of them, burn it to the ground.

Everything said, he hasn't had any positive effect whatsoever, and that's what you would expect at least from a new manager, especially one as feted as he is regarding coaching and his staff etc. he has been absolutely atrocious as a NUFC manager and couldn't complain if he was sacked.

This has surprised me the most. I have rarely read or heard anyone being negative about his technical coaching ability, quite the opposite in fact.

Yet any effect on us is bloody invisible, same gutless and spineless tripe. Maybe less 'hoof' but ostensibly the same deficiencies.

Piss poor organised defence,,,organised. :iamatwat:

Toothless, wingless, pace-less, invention-less...

Just looks the wrong man at the wrong club. Happens at times. Just not suited at all from the get go imo.

Plus the whole not wanting to be here really has got to be having some impact?